Posted 8 December 2023

PSN

My psn sub is due to expire, im looking for extra again, anyone know of any decent deals 99 seems excessive
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There is very likely a Christmas deal in a week or so on PS+ and it is often 50% off for renewals or expired subs so try and hold out until then, this was the deal last year.

pushsquare.com/new…mas
    Author
    Then with a PSN card it would work out cheaper too (edited)
    Mine due to run out in 9 days, I'm not getting the Extra again, think I used maybes 3 of the games this full year.
    I'm guessing they'll have some kind of Christmas thing on like they did last year
    Author
    Yeah, I havent even played one of the extra games, but I suppose I like that option just incase.
    I though the BF would be the last deal of the year
    Mine expires early Jan, not sure why but the renewal price is only £64.99? Thats for Premium.

I've barely used it this year but don't want to cancel and then have ot pay full price should I want to rejoin
    Yes don't cancel that is a great deal, don't turn off auto renewal in case it resets it.

When the 3 tier system started everyone who only paid for PS NOW got grandfathered into the Premium tier and only pay £50 a year. Maybe you have something like that?
's avatar