Posted 1 day ago

COD MW3 - Team mate finder?

Hey all,

Really enjoying the new COD (MW3), but looking for some people to play with.

Most of my friends have moved on from COD and playing with random people with no mics or communication can get frustrating sometimes.

Usually at the top end of the scoreboard, but definitely not a pro. Try to get on most evenings when time allows. I’m on PlayStation 5.

Hoping there might be some like minded people on here interested in joining up?

Cheers
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Playing zombie Army 4 here on the Xbox ‘ the online experience is fun with lots of players
    My friends gave up on mw2... But that was 2010... Gaming once you get old isn't the same.. I want couch coop but they would prefer to watch gardening programs now..
    Agree with this 100%
    What do you play multiplayer or Resurgence/Warzone? I'm always down for a bit CoD
    Author
    Hey bud, multiplayer only these days. Cutthroat is a favourite game mode. But I’ll gladly play any game mode with a bit of communication and teamwork
    We have a small SnD HC team that play nightly on Discord, pretty laid back but do play objective.
    Author
    Cheers for the reply bud. HC is a bit too competitive/extreme in my eyes but I appreciate the comment and maybe someone else sees this and finds it useful
's avatar