Posted 4 April 2022

DIGOO WIFI Indoor Camera

got the quick question I have digoo eye camera I think bought it like 4 5 years ago I wasn't use the past 2 year but I need it now to use it . unfortunately I can't find the app which works for this camera. any suggestions please?
3915195_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You probably need the DigooEye app. Not in playstore but you can find it online.

I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS OR ANY PARTICULAR PLACE TO DOWNLOAD IF FROM
    but illustrating it is available.

apkpure.com/dig…eye (edited)
    humdan42404/04/2022 16:26

Don't have no idea now what model it is?

I think they did at least two that looked identical, the dg-m1q and dg-myq. Here's a deal thread for the m1q hotukdeals.com/dea…668

If you need to get a dg-M1Q to connect to your wifi, put a file called "WifiInfo.txt" on a microsd card with the following 3 lines of text, replacing yourSSID and yourpassword with ones for your 2.4ghz wifi

WifiName:yourssid
    Password:yourpassword
    PasswordType:2

insert the card, plug the power into the camera and wait for it to get an IP address.

(not sure what the maximum card size it supports, but I would guess it is likely either 32gb or 64gb.)

see web.archive.org/web…tml (edited)
    humdan42404/04/2022 12:52

Can't find anywhere I am afraid

See above, took 10 seconds with Google.
    mydigoo.com/clo…tml

Is that the same camera? From there, it suggests searching for "DigooCloud" in whichever app store.
    Author
    dipsylalapo04/04/2022 12:48

https://www.mydigoo.com/cloud-storage-720p-wifi-night-vision-security-ip-camera-p-81.htmlIs that the same camera? From there, it suggests searching for "DigooCloud" in whichever app store.

It's same it was named digoo eye 5 years ago but no app
    Author
    joyf453604/04/2022 12:50

You probably need the DigooEye app. Not in playstore but you can find it …You probably need the DigooEye app. Not in playstore but you can find it online.I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS OR ANY PARTICULAR PLACE TO DOWNLOAD IF FROMbut illustrating it is available.https://apkpure.com/digooeye/com.ctvzn.digooeye

Can't find anywhere I am afraid
    Author
    joyf453604/04/2022 12:50

You probably need the DigooEye app. Not in playstore but you can find it …You probably need the DigooEye app. Not in playstore but you can find it online.I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS OR ANY PARTICULAR PLACE TO DOWNLOAD IF FROMbut illustrating it is available.https://apkpure.com/digooeye/com.ctvzn.digooeye

Thank you so much
    humdan42404/04/2022 12:54

Thank you so much

Good little cameras, especially the wide vision one, just remember to change the password from the default which was 2016**** (edited)
    Author
    joyf453604/04/2022 12:53

See above, took 10 seconds with Google.

My virgin media broadband blocked all the websites
    humdan42404/04/2022 12:54

My virgin media broadband blocked all the websites

Virgin don't always go all the way at the first attempt.
    Author
    joyf453604/04/2022 12:56

Virgin don't always go all the way at the first attempt.

Yes true
    If it is the digoo DG-M1Q, you can configure the wifi settings using a txt file on the sd card, and it supports ONVIF, so it is possible to use without the app.
    Author
    melted04/04/2022 13:49

If it is the digoo DG-M1Q, you can configure the wifi settings using a txt …If it is the digoo DG-M1Q, you can configure the wifi settings using a txt file on the sd card, and it supports ONVIF, so it is possible to use without the app.

Don't have no idea now what model it is?
    Hey how can I use this camera? What app do I use to install it and can someone give me the directions to install it?
's avatar