Posted 8 hours ago

Will a N100 (or similar/higher specs) MiniPC + 27" monitor be good for watching Youtube/Twitch and doing general web browsing???

Just wanted to get everyones opinion on whether these N100 or similar/higher specs mini pc's connected to a 27" monitor will be good for youtube/twitch, videos/live stream watching along with general web browsing...

The more I see these being posted here and reading on what they're capable of, I am thinking I should have looked into these devices for my day to day useage and not have bought a i3/rtx 3050 pc...

All the feedback will be much appreciated, thanks guys!
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There are tons of comments in the deals for these devices.

What I would point out, it's that in this day and age I would suggest any device that is for sale will be able to do what you need. Any of them will, as that is about as basic functionality as you are going to get. If an item can't do those things, then it shouldn't, and wouldn't, be on sale (edited)
    IMHO, yes.
    Yes
    N100-based sys likely gross overkill for indicated tasks, as will a £25 Android box + kybd/mse.
    Yep - the N100 is overkill as per OPs indicated use. You don't mention what resolution you 27" monitor is, but I guess it's a moot point as the N100 can output @ 4K anyway...Really the only thing it's not capable of is playing current games, ideally you would need a dedicated GPU for that.
's avatar