Posted 9 November 2020

Xbox series X shipping weight

Hi all,

Does anyone know the shipping weight of
-Xbox series X
-Xbox series X and watchdogs bundle

Google says 9.8 pounds which is 4.45kg, another website says 4.8 kg.

I am asking as I need to ship the items to friend for presents, can I be safe I assuming

-Xbox series X
-Xbox series X and watchdogs bundle will both combined be less than 5kg? As I need to prepay for postage and anything above 5 kg incurs more postage costs which I don’t want to pay if not necessary.

Thanks guys
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Haircut_10009/11/2020 13:33

Ship for a friend? Would it not be easier to just change the delivery …Ship for a friend? Would it not be easier to just change the delivery addresses instead and have it go there directly?

The 'friend' hasn't won the auction and paid for it yet!
    Hard when your reseller tho lmao
    DisagreeableRunt09/11/2020 13:39

The 'friend' hasn't won the auction and paid for it yet!

Haha everyone's thinking the same thing I'm surprised they don't throw in delivery, I highly doubt they'll be out of pocket
    Mine says 6.5kg for the Series X. No bundle.
    My ups is 6.6
    Author
    So on parcel force what should I input for

Xbox series x
    Xbox series x and watchdog game just to be safe , 6.7? Price is same whether I put 6 or 7
    Don't forget box weight and internal padding will add weight. Every retailer has their own packaging requirements.

The trick is to put more rather than less. If "Price is same whether I put 6 or 7", put 7. Also check 8 and 9kg. Price may be same. You will get penalised for stating lower than actual, but you will never get penalised for putting higher than actual.
    42539588-uYhRB.jpg
    Author
    T
    MadeDixonsCry09/11/2020 13:12

Don't forget box weight and internal padding will add weight. Every …Don't forget box weight and internal padding will add weight. Every retailer has their own packaging requirements.The trick is to put more rather than less. If "Price is same whether I put 6 or 7", put 7. Also check 8 and 9kg. Price may be same. You will get penalised for stating lower than actual, but you will never get penalised for putting higher than actual.

Thanks I think up to 9.9kg it’s same price just wondered if it’s 5kg or lower but don’t want to risk it for a few pounds if people are saying it’s over 5kg
    Ship for a friend? Would it not be easier to just change the delivery addresses instead and have it go there directly?
    MrMaxPackage09/11/2020 13:16

[Image]

Is yours expected to arrive tomorrow, I have an order via microsoft which says estimated delivery for tomorrow however only the shipping label has been created via ups has been created, it has not been "shipped" (edited)
    bhupinder9309/11/2020 17:06

Is yours expected to arrive tomorrow, I have an order via microsoft which …Is yours expected to arrive tomorrow, I have an order via microsoft which says estimated delivery for tomorrow however only the shipping label has been created via ups has been created, it has not been "shipped"

Arriving Wednesday

42542664-RL8By.jpg
    Author
    Daffydills09/11/2020 21:51

I'd be complaining!

if you complain to amazon what would you get as a result?
    ilovetennis09/11/2020 23:03

if you complain to amazon what would you get as a result?

Nothing, youl make enough money out of your "friend".

Just tell your "friend" it will be 48hour shipping time.
    Author
    Weekenddealer09/11/2020 23:12

Nothing, youl make enough money out of your "friend".Just tell your …Nothing, youl make enough money out of your "friend".Just tell your "friend" it will be 48hour shipping time.

just getting a thank you, may get a free meal if you count that as money
    *WINK*
's avatar