Posted 25 October 2023

Honey voucher codes at Waitrose?

For months, I've been shopping online every week at Waitrose and using voucher codes found through my Honey plugin. For the last four weeks, I haven't found a single code Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? Wanted to check there wasn't a glitch with my Honey plugin. I had been saving £15-25 every week until they disappeared, so it's quite a big difference.
Before someone says it: I know there are cheaper supermarkets. 90% of my shopping is fruit and veg and Waitrose is the only place I can get it delivered and not have to throw half of it away because it's awful.
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm the same. I was getting money off each time - around the same as you but nothing tonight so I will have to start removing some things from my basket...
    Author
    Ah well, at least it's not just me I was usually spending £90-£130 and getting vouchers for £15-25 every week. I hope they come back!
    The best I do is a 50p off coupon via the Waitrose app (edited)
    I’m not getting any on my plugin either
    Was this a weekly thing? How much did you need to spend to get that off?
    Yep, no longer getting any money off via Honey, so back to Ocado I go
    Still no sign of Waitrose codes on Honey. Seems Waitrose might have stopped issuing vouchers.
    Yes noticed this myself. A pity. All it means to me is I now do a much smaller weekly shop on Waitrose for a few nice bits and much more of my shopping in Aldi, the quality of which is mostly excellent and I would use all of the time if they would deliver.

I guess most of their customers as price insensitive so don't really care. Glad I'm not the only one that does!
    Methinks the partnership has lost the plot. Bigly......................
's avatar