Posted 2 days ago

Robotic vacuum cleaner

Hey Experts, any recommendation/ suggestion of a good robotic vacuum cleaner? Thanks for your time and thoughts as always.
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have a search on here and read the comments from some of the previous deals, good way of researching which models people rate/don't rate.

That said I'd avoid any without LiDAR mapping as without LiDAR they tend to navigate around pretty dumbly by mostly bumping into stuff, a LiDAR vacuum will accurately map and plan a path around obstacles and allow you to edit the saved map with no-go zones etc...

if you have a larger home and carpets get with one with a larger battery to allow longer cleaning runs, self emptying is also worth considering if you don't want to have to empty it every day (they mostly have small dirt collection bins)

it's worth creating a shortlist on Amazon and watching models for a while as prices do go up and down a lot and many have changing vouchers.

Recently the Dreame D10+ has been pretty popular on HUKD
    (Dreame is a brand heavily invested in and backed by Xiaomi and a sister brand of Roborock so a decent brand) (edited)
    I bought the sl60d lubluelu off amazon. Currently 199.99 with 50 voucher to apply.
    My first robot vacuum and we love it. Set the timer to go around the living room whilst we at work.
    Also has mop function too.
    Can't fault it and highly recommend
    X8 eufy is cheaper higher end as it’s a few years old 400 or so new and often had for 200 or 250 now
's avatar