Posted 8 June 2023

Biscoff McFlurry and Chocolate Pie coming to McDonald's UK 21st June

Update 1
12/06 - Biscoff McFlurry date confirmed as 21st June
There is a strong rumour edit (now confirmed) in various news outlets that McDonald's UK will shortly be launching a Biscoff McFlurry on the 21st June with new menu items. Whilst it has not been officially confirmed from McDonald's , I have it confirmed from a McDonald's insider that they will be launching a Biscoff McFlurry and Chocolate Pie soon in the UK.

Thomas O’Neill, head of marketing, food and beverages at McDonald's, said: "We’re so pleased to be launching the Lotus Biscoff McFlurry in the UK and Ireland. Pricing will be £1.99 for regular and £1.49 for mini. There will be a buy one get one free on the MyMcDonalds Rewards app from 4pm-5pm every Wednesday until July 5. The offer is only open to existing MyMcDonalds Rewards users who have already ordered over three McFlurry in the past.

4147519_1.jpg
Image credit Jakub Porzycki/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Useful links / related discussions

Community Updates
New Comment

39 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    They aren't proper McFlurry anymore as they don't mix them. Now you end up with all the sauce first and plain ice cream at the end.
    You mean the machine actually works at your local?
    Had the chocolate pie yesterday and it was rank. Tasted as if I was eating crunchy cardboard.
    Pretty much describes most things in McDonalds to be fair
    50337382-7Wt8p.jpg
    Bring back the 2x apple pies with ice cream in middle. Wow that was brill.
    50339120-ZHSfR.jpg
    yup.
    Those biscoff pieces look depressingly small and squashed, the colour is odd. A chocolate pie with chocolate filling sounds intriguing if actually filled well enough (edited)
    I've been crumbling Biscoff biscuits onto ice cream (then grating milk chocolate over it) for years!
    Doubt this will be as nice, but I'll still give it a go if my local MaccyD's are doing them.
    Take my money! 💰
    Double big Mac and mozzarella bites as well
    Had both today, they are ok but not worth the extra cost over the regular mcflurry or apple pie.

£1.99 each is too much. While I am ranting, why are mini mcflurry's not half the price of regular mcflurry's? McDonald's introduced the mini range supposedly to be more health conscious and so children can have a smaller ice cream. But it's half the size and three quarters the price!
    That's usually how it goes with smaller products. Buying a bigger version is more effective as they save more money and space on cups, spoons etc, plus they can market the bigger version as a better deal, which makes a lot of people upgrade even if they wouldn't otherwise.
    McFlury Ice Cream Recipe
    Double Cream (400ML) and Condensed Milk (400ML). Whisk together then freeze.
    Normal ice cream, a little bit of thick cream put in a blender with your toppings works really well too.
    Farley's Rusk McFlurry.
    I’d try that!
    Bring back the cherry pie! McDonalds in other countries still have it
    Author
    There will be a targeted promo next week

50383565-6wEqT.jpg
    No promo needed ta. 
    My daughter had this biscoff McFlurry yesterday, and have to say it was terrible, just a bit of crumbled biscuit, no sauce on it.
    wouldn't get again, especially at the extra price
    I haven't had the chance yet.
    Guess I'll stick to making my own, cheaper and nicer by the sound of it. (edited)
    Sure I read somewhere that they've not even used Biscoff for the sauce, just a generic caramel. Bit of a con if that's actually true.
    Forget the McFlurry, just buy this and squirt it straight into your gob, lol -
    amazon.co.uk/Lot…M6M
    McFlurry's in this country are awful, mainly because you get ripped off with the toppings, they could be good but the staff barely add anything in rip-off Britain. McFlurry's in Spain are much better.
    I think McDonald's in any country is better than here.
    I'm getting great ideas and inspiration from all the DIY dessert suggestions in this thread, thanks all. One of my favourites is, thick Greek yogurt or ice cream, with Amarena sour cherries, topped with grated dark chocolate. Very easy to prepare and really delicious. It's great value too, I buy a jar of these sour cherries in Lidl for a few pounds. I use a tablespoon of cherries (about 6) per serving, so I get about 6 portions per jar.
    Decided to try both of these yesterday.

Haven't had a pie from McD's in well over a decade and couldn't believe how small it now is - not overly impressed with this one - the chocolate filling lacked any real taste.

The Biscoff McFlurry wasn't bad - plenty of Biscoff topping and, bearing in mind the times we now live in, a decent size portion for the money.

BTW, just a general comment regarding Biscoff, what's all the hype about regarding it - why is it so popular - I don't get it - what am I missing?
    It's that Biscoff has an irresistible combination of crunchy biscuit, toffee and caramel, with a hint of cinnamon. It makes it unique.
    Just had the Biscoff McFlurry, very little Biscoff in it, get more out of the Oreo McFlurry ngl
    Its pretty much caramel mcflurry with hint of biscoff. the chocolate pie is alright tho
's avatar