A Family Ticket to LEGOLAND
Trade-It have again teamed up with LEGOLAND and are giving away a Family Ticket for four!
Celebrate the Royal Wedding with LEGOLAND Windsor... LEGOLAND Windsor celebrates their 15th Birthday Season with a unique Royal Wedding tribute. Talented model makers have paid a LEGO brick tribute to the wedding by depicting the happy couple returning to Buckingham Palace after the ceremony and waving from the balcony with fellow royals to the crowds of well-wishers below.
LEGO Royal Wedding
The Royal Wedding scene including crowd, guests and balcony took model makers over 30 hours to build using 10,000 bricks. Each Miniland figure took one hour to build and contains 30 – 40 LEGO bricks. Buckingham Palace itself features 160,000 individual bricks and was built on a 1:50 scale and took 550 hours to build. Buckingham Palace sits in the Miniland London area of LEGOLAND Windsor which covers a massive 330m². Some of the capital’s best known landmarks have been recreated as LEGO models including One Canada Square, Millennium Bridge and The Gherkin.
Sue Kemp, Divisional Director of LEGOLAND Windsor commented: “We’re proud to announce that it’s our 15th birthday this year and what better way to celebrate it than to pay homage to such an amazing royal occasion. After all, we’re based in Windsor which is well known for its royal connections!”
LEGOLAND Windsor’s 2011 season is set to be it’s biggest to date as later this summer the park unveils Atlantis Submarine Voyage – a world first attraction – which will invite families to take a deep breath and submerge themselves in an underwater adventure. This multi-million pound attraction takes young seafaring guests on an exhilarating marine voyage inside eight custom-built LEGO-themed submarines that each holds up to 14 people. Inside they’ll explore a mesmerising 1,000,000 litre ocean tank teaming with over 50 species of rare sharks, rays and tropical fish.
Answer this simple question:
This year LEGOLAND celebrates which birthday?
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK except for employees and agencies of Legoland, Trade-It or any other person connected to this promotion.
2. One winner will be chosen at random. This is a free prize draw, no purchase necessary.
3. One winner will win a family ticket to LEGOLAND to use before 6th November 2011. Not in conjunction with any other offer. A family ticket comprises of 4 tickets that can be used by any combination of adults and children and is worth approximately £160
4. Deadline for competition entries is 20th May 2011 12:00pm.
5. Usual Trade-It competition rules apply
6. LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group ©2011 The LEGO Group