A History of Coggles
Coggles is a leading British fashion retailer, who have been the place to go for items from major international labels since 1974. Since then, they have added other strings to their bow, branching out into home design, art, photography and even bikes – always with an eye for modern, fresh designs.
Where to Buy Coggles Designs
Product Categories at Coggles.co.uk
All of Coggles’ products are available solely at www.coggles.co.uk. At the Coggles online store, shoppers can choose between the following major product categories:
- Men’s clothes – Includes coats, jackets, jeans, knitwear, loungewear, shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, swimshorts, t-shirts, tops and underwear.
- Men’s accessories – Includes sunglasses, keyrings, notebooks, luggage, passport holders, pencil cases, purses, scarves, wallets and watches.
- Men’s footwear – Features boots, sandals, flip flops, flats, formal men shoes, slippers, trainers and Wellington boots.
- Men’s grooming – Includes aftershave, fragrances, shaving kits and creams, razors, blades and brushes.
- Women’s clothing – Includes coats, dresses, jackets, jeans, jumpsuits, knitwear, loungewear, lingerie, shirts, shorts, skirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, tops, trousers and vests.
- Women’s accessories – Includes bags, sunglasses, belts, gloves, hats, iPad cases, tablet cases, jewellery, keyrings, luggage, notebooks, passport holders, pencil cases and phone cases.
- Women’s footwear – Includes boots, heels, mid heels, flats, sandals, shoes, slippers, trainers, wedge heels and Wellington boots.
- Homewares – Includes designer items for bedrooms, bathrooms, dining rooms, lounges, parties and the kitchen. Also includes home accessories like candles, clocks, candlesticks, prints and frames.
- Home furnishings – Includes a wide range of designer drapes, pillow cases, bed linen and cushions.
- Life – Includes restaurant recommendations and recipes, the latest collections from fashion weeks across the world, travel ideas, photography galleries and art showcases.
There is also a general category for New season arrivals, highlighting the very latest designs available at coggles.co.uk. These, and all other categories can be easily filtered by brand, price, size and style to find exactly what you are looking for.
Brands on Offer at Coggles.co.uk
Coggles make a point of stocking the leading designers from all across the world. Big names available at their online store include:
Making a Purchase from Coggles
Shopping at coggles.co.uk is simple and quick. Just select the item(s) you’d like to purchase, choose the right size, quantity and colour and press “buy now”. For most products, there will also be a size guide to help you find precisely the right fit. After that, just head to your shopping bag and checkout as you normally would. All new customers have to create a Coggles Account, but this should not take more than a couple of minutes.
Saving Money By Shopping at Coggles
Coggles may stock some of the biggest names in the fashion world, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t find bargains at their site. In fact, they have one of the largest designer outlet sections of any online retailer, with new reductions being announced all the time. The outlet section can deliver savings of up to 70%, and even more if you use the firm’s discount codes.
Coggles also runs seasonal sales as well as Christmas and New Year events. They will also have plenty of deals on offer when Black Friday rolls around in late November, so be sure to check out the Coggles HotUKDeals listings pages to avoid missing out. In fact, Coggles offer discount codes throughout the year, so check back as often as possible to stay in the loop.
Payment Methods Accepted By Coggles.co.uk
Shoppers at Coggles’ online store can use the following payment methods to buy their items: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Delta, American Express, Paypal and Adyen. All transactions are secured by the relevant credit card provider, and the Coggles site uses strong encryption to protect the details of all customers.
Shipping Options from Coggles
Coggles offers a variety of delivery options for their UK customers:
- Standard delivery is the most basic option and will deliver your items within 2-3 working days at a cost of £2.95, and no charge on orders above £50.
- You can also choose to have your items delivered by Yodel on the next working day. To do so, you need to order before 21:00 (Monday to Friday) and before 15:00 on Sundays and Bank Holidays. This costs £3.95 per order.
- There’s also a Premium Next Day Delivery service operated by DPD which guarantees you a specific 1 hour delivery slot the day after ordering and costs £4.95 per order.
- Finally, Sunday Delivery is possible and also provided by DPD. Orders must be placed before 15:00 on Saturday and you will receive a 1 hour delivery slot on Sunday. The cost of Sunday delivery is £5.95 per order.
Returning Items to Coggles
Any Coggles products can be returned to the company within 14 days of you receiving them. However, they cannot have been opened and must be in perfect condition for your return to be accepted:
To make a return, the first thing you need to do is contact Coggles’ customer service team. The easiest way to do so is via your Coggles Account, which you set up when placing the original order. Coggles will then supply you with a unique returns form for the order in question, and will provide further directions about how to complete the returns process.
In the event that you receive a faulty item, Coggles will issue a replacement without any problems. However, you’ll need to specify exactly what the fault is. To do so, follow the instructions on your Coggles Account.
Remember to ask the Post Office for proof of postage when you send your items, and also be aware that Coggles do not reimburse the cost of sending returns, unless the item is received in a damaged condition.
Coggles’ Social Media Presence
Coggles are active across most social media channels, and following them is a great way to stay informed about whether they are running any sales, new product launches and style tips. You can find them at:
You can also sign up for the Coggles newsletter on the homepage, a weekly report of their new products which also offers plenty of exclusive deals.
If you love fashion, the Coggles blog is another place to bookmark. It’s full of style guides, new outfit ideas, travel advice, design ideas and stunning photographs.
If you have a customer query or want to complain about the service provided by Coggles, the firm’s customer service team is easy to reach. You can get through to them via:
- Telephone at 0161 8131497 (Monday to Friday from 8:00-20:00 and Saturday from 9:00-16:00)
- E-mail, by filling in the online response form on their website.
You can also e-mail the head office of their parent company The Hut Group at [email protected].
If you wanna reach them by post, you can write to Coggles at:
- Coggles Customer Service Department
- Meridian House
- Gadbrook Park
- Cheshire, CW9 7RA
- United Kingdom
If you have a simple question regarding ordering, deliver, discount codes or returns, the firm’s FAQ section should have the answers you need.
If you love modern interior design, photography, travel or men’s and women’s fashion, Coggles will be the place to go. Their online store is heaven for lovers of major fashion labels, with all kinds of apparel and accessories, often at extremely low prices. Keep up with all of the biggest and latest reductions at the Coggles HotUKDeals pages.