Big Savings on Car Parts and Accessories at Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts started life in Willesden (United Kingdom) in 1978 when 18 year-old Sukhpal Singh started a high street business. By 2016, this tiny store had grown into a multi-national car parts retailer. Nowadays, the firm stocks 130,000 different items with over 200 branches in the UK, takes 60,000 orders per day and has a delivery service that reaches almost the entire UK. This has made Euro Car Parts the first port of call for mechanics and car owners across the country.
Where to Buy Euro Car Parts Products
Euro Car Parts has a mixture of bricks and mortar branches and its online store at www.eurocarparts.com. If you want to visit one of the firm’s branches, the best way to do so is to check out their online branch finder. Just enter your postcode and the site will display your nearest store.
Product Categories Offered by eurocarparts.com
At the Euro Car Parts online store, you will find the following product categories:
- Car Parts – Includes a range of sub-categories such as: brakes, engine parts, suspension & steering parts, service parts, transmission, cooling & heating, electrical & lighting, lubricants & fluids and body & exhaust.
- Performance – Performance and modification products to customize your vehicle includes a range of performance kits dealing with lowering, exhausts, filters and brakes. Also features chassis parts, performance suspension, engine and drivetrain parts and performance car lighting.
- Accessories – Features in-car technology like Sat Nav systems, car cleaning products, car mats, wheel trims, tyre foam, air conditioning cleaners, lubricants and fluids, components, van locks, steering locks, body protection, winter essentials such as antifreeze and summer essentials like pressure washers.
- Tools – Includes air tools & compressors, welding equipment, hand tools such as pliers and brushes, lifting and recovery tools, sanders, drills and dill bits, mechanics sets, power tools, polishers, vehicle service kits, vacuum cleaners and car covers.
- Batteries – Includes a range of popular car batteries, heavy duty batteries and specialist batteries for vehicles like golf karts or mobility vehicles.
- Oil – Includes a broad selection of engine oils.
- Summer – A special seasonal section that focuses on car cleaning products, accessories like tyre inflators and accessories for travelling abroad such as breathalysers, first aid kits, high vis jackets and snow chains. Also includes storage aids like bungees and cycle carriers as well as Sat Navs and Bluetooth devices.
Euro Car Parts stocks a huge selection of leading automotive brands at their online store including:
Buying Items from the eurocarparts.com Store
All customers purchasing items at eurocarparts.com can register with the site before completing the checkout process. This requires a few pieces of information, such as your email address and mobile number, and shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes. It makes sense for repeat customers, as registering can provide information about deals and make the checkout process faster.
Registered users receive a Euro Car Parts account. With this account they can manage their orders, see their order history, quickly arrange new purchases and deal with returns.
Alternatively, you can choose to checkout as a guest. At the checkout, customers can select their delivery method or collect in-store and they can apply promo codes.
Sales at Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts focus heavily on delivering cut price deals on leading automotive brands and they have a regularly updated list of discounts on the home page of their website. The firm runs seasonal winter and summer sales, has sales events at Bank Holidays and also takes part in the Black Friday retail event held every November.
Their online store also has a Clearance section where you can find the biggest reductions.
Payment Methods Accepted by eurocarparts.com
Shoppers at eurocarparts.com can use the following payment methods: VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, Maestro, VISA Debit, Electron, Switch and Delta. The firm uses SSL encryption to protect all transactions against cyber-crime.
Shipping Options from Euro Car Parts
- Euro Car Parts offers free economy delivery to all UK locations. This will deliver your package within 2-4 working days and products can be delivered on weekdays only. Free delivery doesn’t apply to larger products.
- For faster delivery, customers can choose Super Saver 48 Hour Delivery which will get your package to you within 2 working days and costs £1.95.
- Premium Next Day delivers packages within 1 working day (weekdays only) and costs £3.45.
- Same Day Delivery is also weekdays only and can deliver before 18:00 if orders are placed before 15:00. It costs £3.95 for orders below £10 and is free for all orders over £10.
- Oversized Items – these will be delivered within 2 working days and a £5.95 delivery charge applies.
- Customers can also choose to Click & Collect at Euro Car Parts branches. Remember to print out the confirmation email and reference number and take them with you when you visit the correct branch.
Returning Items to Euro Car Parts
Any unused items can be returned to Euro Car Parts within 365 days and the firm will either arrange a refund or an exchange.
- To make a return, the first thing to do is to call the Euro Car Parts customer service number 02034740500 (9:00-20:00 from Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00 on Saturdays).
- Tell the customer service team that you intend to make a return and they will give you a returns authorisation number you need to send it back.
- Package your items up with the original documentation and the returns authorisation number and send it to the following address:
- Return Authorisation No. #####
Euro Car Parts Ltd
Wembley, HA9 0TF
Customers need to pay the postage costs of any return. You can also take any items to your nearest Euro Car Parts branch. The firm can also arrange for a DHL courier to pick your items up at a charge of £3.45.
If your item is faulty, the firm will pick it up free of charge, carry out an assessment and make a refund or replacement.
You can also organise a fast exchange if you have ordered the incorrect product. To do so, email the firm’s customer service team.
Euro Car Parts on Social Media
Another way to stay in touch with Euro Car Parts is via their social media channels. These are a great way to find out about new deals and products and to make customer enquiries. Options include:
The company also maintains a regular blog where they post items about how to use their products, new innovations and sales at the firm’s stores.
Another handy tool is the Euro Car Parts app. Available on Android and iOS devices the app enables users to make purchases and browse the firm’s catalogue.
Contacting Euro Car Parts
If you need to contact Euro Car Parts, the best way to do so is via their customer hotline at the number 0203 4740500 (9:00-20:00 from Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00 on Saturdays) or you can email them [email protected].
There is also a comments form at the firm’s website or you can write to their headquarter in Middlesex:
Wembley Industrial Estate
Middlesex, HA9 0TF
For many basic queries about how to shop with Euro Car Parts, the firm’s FAQ section on their website will provide all the answers you need.
If you need to soup up your car or fine tune its performance, Euro Car Parts is the place to go. They have a huge product range, featuring everything that car owners could need, and all of their latest discounts are collected at the Euro Car Parts HotUKDeals pages.