Fashionable Maternity Wear and Practical Toys at JoJo Maman Bébé
JoJo Maman Bébé began in 1993 in response to a lack of quality baby clothing in the British market. With a French influence, the designs were first sold in a catalogue, but by 2004 the children’s and maternity lines were moved to a high street store in London. Since then many more boutiques have followed and the range has been expanded to include nursery products and toys.
Customers can visit JoJo Maman Bébé on the high street or at its online store. You can find out more about the company’s products and services online at www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk and at more than 70 high street stores across the UK and Ireland. To locate a JoJo Maman Bébé store on a high street that’s near you, you can use the Find a Store function on their website.
Types of Product Offered by JoJo Maman Bébé
JoJo Maman Bébé has divided its products up into five separate sections, each relating to a different aspect of maternity and childcare.
- Baby Clothes – Here you can find a wide selection of clothing for babies starting from extra small sizes that cater for premature babies, up to 18 months. There are comfortable sleepsuits, tops that button up under baby for a snug fit, and also smarter pieces for outings or daywear.
- Maternity Clothes – At JoJo Maman Bébé you’ll find maternity clothing that’s designed for both style and comfort. Emphasis is also placed on affordability and fitting well at each stage of your pregnancy. When baby arrives, there are nursing bras, dresses and tops which enable you to breastfeed more easily.
- Girls and Boys Clothes – The JoJo Maman Bébé clothing range for boys and girls covers ages 6 months to 6 years. The collection includes outer wear like jackets and raincoats, along with summer dresses and shorts. You can also find everyday basics, smart wedding outfits, and swimwear.
- Nursery – In this range JoJo Maman Bébé offers coordinated soft furnishings, like cot bumpers, bedding, cushions and curtains. There's also child friendly storage solutions for tidying away toys and books.
- Gifts and Toys – The brand lists soft toys like dolls and teddies in this collection, and customers can choose to have them gift wrapped in white boxes for birthday or Christening presents. There is also a range of wooden rocking horses, play sets for younger children, plus bikes and scooters.
- Products – In this section the JoJo Maman Bébé website offers a range of accessories for parents and children on the go. It has a number of changing bags and mats, swim and sun safety products, car shades and travel backpacks.
- Gift Sets and Vouchers – Here you can find gift boxes filled with clothes and toys from the extensive JoJo Maman Bébé range. You can choose to buy for a new baby or mums to be and include a message with your gift.
Shopping for Brands at JoJo Maman Bébé
JoJo Maman Bébé stocks products from a large number of brands. Here are ten of the best on offer:
- Bebe Au Lait
- Sophie la Girafe
- Scoot 'n' Pull
- Dear Zoo
- Nubble Toys
- Bebe Confort
- Itzy Ritzy
- Tidy Books
Getting the Best Deals from JoJo Maman Bébé
JoJo Maman Bébé has regular online deals, like multibuys or vouchers, and details are often distributed through its newsletter. It has an annual online sale which starts on Christmas Eve and has discounts of up to 60% on usual prices. In the JoJo Outlet section of their website, the company offer selected lines of clothing and products with up to 50% off. These are usually off-season styles and discontinued lines.
Ordering from JoJo Maman Bébé Online
After you’ve selected items to buy from the JoJo website www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk, you can proceed to the payment screen as a returning customer, choose to register an account, or continue as a guest. If you would like a brochure delivered to your home, you can request a copy by entering your details on the store’s website. When you have the paper brochure you can use it to order online using the item codes listed with the Quick Order feature on the website. This saves time on having to browse through the online store.
Payment and Delivery Options at JoJo Maman Bébé
JoJo Maman Bébé accepts PayPal, as well as Visa, Solo, MasterCard and Maestro credit card payments. Your account will not be charged until the items are dispatched.
JoJo Maman Bébé: Delivery
Standard delivery is between three and five working days within the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. This service is free. Some bulkier items incur a charge of €25 for delivery to the Republic of Ireland, but this is made clear on the product page. British Forces Post Office services orders are also free, but occasionally the BFPO adds a charge of £4 or £8 which is passed on to customers. For customers who need goods in a hurry there is an Express Delivery option which offers next day delivery for orders placed before 15:00. The cost varies, but you will be advised of an exact amount during the ordering process. If you order by 15:00 on Friday, you can pay £8.50 and have your items delivered on Saturday or Sunday. International delivery is available and is calculated when an order is placed.
Returning items to JoJo Maman Bébé
If you decide to return an item to JoJo Maman Bébé it has to be done within 14 days of you receiving the order, here’s what to do:
- Package the items securely
- Affix the returns label which was on the receipt you received with the order
- The parcel should be addressed to JoJo Maman Bébé, Oxwich Road, Newport, NP19 4PU.
- Take it to the post office and request a proof of postage receipt, in case the parcel is lost in transit.
You will receive the refund within 14 days on your initial payment.
Where to Follow JoJo Maman Bébé Online
If you’d like to keep up to date with the latest collections, news and promotions from JoJo Maman Bébé, it has several social media channels:
The company has a blog that is updated with new articles every few days; it covers issues around children, pregnancy and family life. If you sign up for their newsletter, you’ll be sent details of new collections, discount codes and also offers from other retailers they think may be relevant.
Getting in Touch with JoJo Maman Bébé
If you have a question or a problem, you can contact JoJo Maman Bébé via the email address [email protected], or give its customer care team a ring on 0871 4235656 or +44 333 2400700 from outside the UK. Alternatively, you can start a Live Chat with a representative on their website. These services are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 22:00, and 9:00 to 17:00 on Saturdays. They are closed Sundays.
You can also write to them at:
- Customer Service Manager
- JoJo Maman Bébé
- Oxwich Road
- NP19 4PU
- United Kingdom
HotUKDeals collects all the latest offers, discount codes and sales news from JoJo Maman Bébé, and then publishes the details on a dedicated merchant page.