Fashion, Entertainment and Home Goods Online at The Hut
Since being founded in 2003, The Hut has become one of the leading online retailers in the UK, with revenues of over £240 million per year. It sells a huge range of consumer goods, specialising in fast deliveries and online discounts for loyal customers.
Where to Buy The Hut Products
The firm has no bricks and mortar stores, all of The Hut’s goods can be purchased at their online store. Categories available at the store include the following:
- Products for Men – Clothing items including hoodies, jeans, shirts, jackets, t-shirts and shorts. Footwear including boots, brogues, sandals and wellies. Accessories such as belts, bags, watches, wallets and underwear.
- Products for Women – All forms of women’s clothing, such as cardigans, jeans, dresses, swimwear, leggings. Accessories including bags, sunglasses and hats. Footwear including boots, flats, flip-flops, slippers and trainers.
- Homeware – Including products for bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, living rooms and utility rooms.
- Electricals – Features items like kettles, laptops, tablets, phones, microwaves, radios, vacuum cleaners, speakers, cameras, camcorders, beauty electricals, juicers and blenders.
- Sports & Outdoor – Includes outdoor clothing, footwear, sports nutrition products, water bottles, socks, swimming caps, sunglasses, bags and goggles.
- Beauty – Includes fragrances, make-up, haircare products, tanning lotions, suncare products, beauty tools, nail varnish and remover, dental products.
- Grooming – Features products to deal with ageing, hair loss and dandruff as well as products for the feet, skin, facial hair and dental health, along with razors and shavers.
- Kids – A wide range of figurines, LEGO kits, puzzles and jigsaws, radio control vehicles, wooden toys, baby products, animals and playsets.
- Games, TV and Film – Latest TV and film DVD and Blu-ray releases, PlayStation, Nintendo, PC and Xbox One games, consoles and accessories for gaming, as well as 4K flat screen TVs and steelbooks.
The Hut prides itself on its wide range of leading brands, which includes world famous names like:
Buying Your Items From thehut.com
All customers need to register with The Hut before their orders can be placed. This requires a few pieces of information and takes a couple of minutes to complete. The online shop possesses a “Great” rating from customers at the privately owned review website Trustpilot.
Sales Offered by The Hut
You will find a special Offers section on The Hut website which is regularly updated. This is where you will see a wide range of discounts on particular brands, get 3 for 2 items or find voucher codes for the online shop when they are released. The Hut also features a price match list, the online prices of their major competitors are matched for their displayed products.
The Hut also runs an Outlet, a place to find savings on last year's collections by major fashion brands. This includes fashion, beauty and even home and garden products.
The British online merchant runs pre-Christmas sales as well as summer discounts and is an enthusiastic participant in the Black Friday retail event with their own Black Friday pages. So when November comes around, be sure to check out their deals on our dedicated The Hut listing page.
Payment Methods Accepted by The Hut
The Hut accepts MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Adyen, Maestro and American Express as well as PayPal.
The firm processes MasterCard orders using MasterPass to ensure added security and all orders are also shielded by Digicert.
Delivery Options from thehut.com
The Hut makes a point of offering competitive delivery rates. Their core delivery options include:
Free standard delivery on all orders above £20. For UK customers, all orders below £20 include a £1.99 delivery charge. There are several classes of next day delivery. Standard costs £3.95, is provided by Yodel, and can come at any time the day after ordering. Premium costs £4.95, is provided by DPD and customers will receive a 1 hour delivery slot. Premium Saturday and Sunday deliveries both cost £5.95. Not all products available at The Hut are eligible for next day delivery. You will know when they are, as a “Next Day” button appears on the checkout.
Returning Items to The Hut
The Hut offers returns on any product within 14 days of receipt. After that point, no returns will be accepted. Items need to be returned unopened and in their original packaging. If successful, the firm will reimburse the initial payment along with the cost of delivery:
- To make a return, The Hut recommends that you first contact their Customer Service Team.
- Before doing so, find your order number and the returns form that was sent with the product. You will also need to supply information about the product you ordered and your reason for the return.
- The Customer Service Team will then provide you with a unique Authorisation Number.
- Package the product along with the returns form that it was sent with. When you post it, remember to obtain proof of postage. If you do not, reimbursement may not be possible should the item be lost in transit.
Mail the item to:
- The Hut.com Limited
- Meridian House
- Gadbrook Park
- CW9 7RA
Items can either be reimbursed or replaced with another item of similar value.
The Hut On Social Media
If you want to find out information about The Hut’s latest deals or to contact the firm, they can be reached at the following social media channels:
You can also keep up to date with The Hut by subscribing to their online newsletter at thehut.com. The firm also maintains a retail blog with regular pieces on contemporary fashion and gadgets.
Contacting the Hut
If you have opened an account with The Hut, the best way to make contact with their Customer Services Team is via their online help hub.
You can also write to The Hut’s headquarter at:
- The Hut.com Limited
- Meridian House
- Gadbrook Park
- CW9 7RA
For a rapid response, it may also be helpful to contact their staff directly via social media as The Hut does not offer a customer service telephone number.
Alternatively, you may be able to find what you need at the Hut’s FAQ section.
The Hut offers products from big names in the world of men’s and women’s fashion, home goods, beauty, entertainment and much, much more. They also offer regular discounts – all of the latest can be found at their HotUKDeals pages.