Fashion Styles for Less with the Monsoon Offers
Monsoon was established in 1973 by London market trader, Peter Simon, who had spent years travelling through the vibrant, exotic lands of the Middle and Far East. The culture, fabrics, crafts and production techniques of the countries he visited informed his creations. Four decades on, a team of designers stay true to the brand’s origins. From work outfits, to separates and occasion dresses, the Monsoon look remains distinctive, season after season.
Shopping for Monsoon Clothing and Accessories
Monsoon products are available via www.monsoon.co.uk and at over 400 high street stores across the UK. You can search for the closest branch by typing in the relevant city, town or postcode to their online Store finder
What to Look for in Store and Online at Monsoon
Although Monsoon started out as a women’s clothing store, they have diversified considerably since the 1970’s. Here’s a list of everything that can be found in their shops and online right now.
- Women - The women’s wear section includes a number of different areas where you can browse through their clothing depending on what you’re looking for. Choose "Shop Women’s Wear" for a specific item, or "Shop Dresses" for different types of dress, like lace dresses, evening dresses or embellished dresses. There’s another menu for shoes and accessories, and collections, where they have brought items together and styled them for various occasions. Aside from this, there’s the Inspiration section and reduce priced clothing in Women’s Sale and Offers.
- Children - The children’s section is divided into four areas to aid swifter navigation. The first is "Shop by Children", were you can narrow down a search by gender or age; Monsoon sell clothing for 0-18 months, 0-3 years, 3-13 years and 8-15 years in their new Storm collection for older children. Alternatively, you can look for specific items in the Wardrobe Essentials collection, or find special outfits in the Occasion and Gift section. There is also a link to children’s sale items.
- Wedding - In the Wedding area of the site, there are four subsections which cover different aspects of the day. You can shop for dresses, shoes, separates and bags, in The Bride section, or look for outfits for other guests and special helpers like the Page Boy and Bridesmaids, in the Clothing section. There’s an area for Accessories, like shrugs, hats and bags, and finally, an area which stocks Wedding Gifts of all kinds.
- Gifts and Home - Here, there are three subsections, the first is "Shop Gifts" where you can select what interests you from a drop down menu, including candles and diffusers, keyrings and stationary. The second is "Shop Home", which contains dinnerware, furniture and homeware. The third is "Be Inspired" which has collections from the furniture manufacturer Multiyork and the table wear manufacturer, Denby.
- The Outlet - The outlet section has a variety of reduced price items which are presented as they become available, it’s worth checking back here often as stock changes quickly.
Which Brands Does Monsoon Sell?
Monsoon sells its own unique products, along with those of its in-house brand, Accessorize. There are also a limited number of other brands on offer, these are:
Sale Items at Monsoon
The Monsoon Sale section is reachable from the homepage and divided into two key sections, Women’s Wear and Children’s Wear. Below you can use a variety of subsections to further refine a search based on the type of item, age and size. On Black Friday Monsoon regularly reduce prices on a number of lines, this usually includes up to 25% off their women’s wear collection and up to 30% of children’s wear. From time to time Monsoon publishes discount codes which can be applied to items on their website and our special Monsoon vouchers listings.
Ordering from Monsoon.co.uk
After adding items to your shopping basket, you click through to the checkout area and complete the purchase as either a guest or an account holder.
The Monsoon Reward Card
If you are a regular customer it makes sense to join their reward card scheme; you’ll earn points each time you shop with them in store or online, and these are turned into reward vouchers twice a year. These vouchers can be spent at either Monsoon or Accessorize, online or instore. You earn one point for every pound you spend, once you’ve reached 150 points, you’ll be sent a voucher worth £10.
The card also entitles you to a one off 10% discount on the next purchase you make, along with annual birthday offers and access to exclusive events, previews and deals.
What Payment Methods are Accepted at Monsoon?
To pay for what you’ve bought online at Monsoon, you can use PayPal, or Solo, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Visa, Delta, and American Express cards. They also accept UK Monsoon Reward Vouchers and UK Monsoon Accessorize Gift Cards. Once the items are dispatched, the funds will be taken.
Delivery Options at Monsoon.co.uk
Once you’ve paid for an order, there are five ways that it can be delivered to you. If you are happy to pick it up at a local store within 3-5 working days, choose Click and Collect, a free service. Standard tracked deliveries take 3-5 days and cost £3.95, but are free if you spend over £75. For next day delivery you’ll need to order before 10pm Monday to Friday, or 6pm on Saturday, or 2pm on Sunday, this costs £5.95. You can choose to receive a parcel on Saturday if you order before 10pm on a Friday, this costs £5.95, or a Sunday if you order before 6pm on a Saturday, which also costs £5.95.
How to Return Orders to Monsoon
Returns to monsoon.co.uk have to be made within 30 days of purchase; they have to be in an unused condition. You have four options to choose from:
Return an item by post:
- Start by repacking your item or items.
- Complete the returns label on the dispatch note - this should be sent inside the parcel.
- Attach the pre-paid returns label which is part of the dispatch note.
- It’s recommended that you pay for a tracked service to avoid the parcel going astray.
- Send the package to:
- Monsoon Accessorize Ltd
7-11 Claudius Way
Victoria Business Park
Northants, NN8 2DH
Returning an item through Hermes ParcelShop:
- Start by repackaging your items.
- Complete the returns details on the dispatch note.
- Add it into the parcel.
- Stick the Hermes ParcelShop returns label that came with the order onto the parcel.
- Take it to your nearest Hermes ParcelShop location.
- You will be given a receipt and a code that can be used to track the return.
To Exchange an item at a Monsoon shop:
Monsoon does not offer online exchanges, but you can take an item that is in a new condition back to a store and the manager may offer you an exchange.
Monsoon advises their customers that refunds can take 14 days to appear in their accounts.
Monsoon on Social Media
Monsoon have a number of social media accounts where they share news of their latest clothing lines, seasonal offers and ideas for new outfits. Find them at:
Monsoon also have a blog which looks at fashion as well as cooking, entertainment and other lifestyle topics. You can sign up to their newsletter from the blog page, this will be delivered to your inbox each week and contains details of new clothing lines, special offers and in store events.
Contacting Customer Support
When you need help with any aspect of shopping online at Monsoon, you can get in touch with their customer services team at [email protected], call them on 0203 3723052, or send them a message through Twitter, @MonsoonHelp. The team are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, and 9am to 6pm at weekends. Their address is:
- Monsoon Accessorize Limited
1 Nicholas Road
London, W11 4AN
Alternatively, there is a large FAQ section.
The Best Monsoon Discounts at HotUKDeals
Our bargain hunters track down all the brand’s unmissable offers as they are announced, then we publish them on our Monsoon page at HotUkDeals.