Currys cancelling iPhone 15 Pro Max orders.

Posted 20th Sep 2023
Currys have cancelled iPhone 15 Pro Max orders. Unsure if just Natural Titanium colour or others too.

Annoying as I ordered it the second it went live. Apple/supplier must have tiny stock.

4204287_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    That’s awful, sorry about that. Hopefully they give you some compensation.

Thoughts and prayers with CPW and mobiles.co.uk orders. 
    It's the shortage of those next gen magic USB C ports Apple invented.
    Author
    Apple didn’t invent them.
    Sorry to here that (but I'm sure many will appreciate the heads up).

Very frustrating if you were one of the first to order as you probably could have ordered from elsewhere.
    Author
    Yeah. I had a quote in place for my 13 Pro Max for £607 (did it just before Apple event).

If I do a new quote it’s £520. So I’m down £87 and won’t get my new phone on Friday. Annoying

I chose Currys as that’s where I got my 13 Pro Max - day of release no issues.

Seems the 15 Pro Max (and perhaps specifically the natural titanium colour) is way more popular. (edited)
    Don't know why anyone would choose to use this awful retailer....
    Author
    I had a couple reasons for me:

1) I ordered the 13 Pro Max, 2 years ago from them and got it on release day no issues.

2) I had a gift card for currys to put towards.
    Just give it 2 months and stock should be plentiful thanks to those who renege on their contract for a quick profit, and by that time hopefully any software issues will have been ironed out
    They cancelled mine as well ! Even though i placed the order in the first 10 minutes!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants