McDonald's Winning Sips - starting 29th March 2023

Posted 18th Mar 2023
17789897501679123043.jpg
Hi hotukdealers!

I just wanted to make you aware that McDonald's has a new promotion, seemingly similar to McDonald's Monopoly but only on drinks, taking place between 05:00:00 on 29th March 2023 and 23:59:59 on 25th April 2023

Terms and conditions here

Prize claim website here

I did find out this from a TikTok video last night, I didn't get the link unfortunately, but they also seemed to be mentioning that McDonald's Monopoly is cancelled for good. I have no idea how true, or untrue, this is.

As mentioned in the terms and conditions linked above, the drinks that will come with game pieces are:

Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
Diet Coke®
Sprite® Zero
Coca-Cola® Classic
Fanta® Orange
Oasis®
Chocolate Milkshake
Strawberry Milkshake
Banana Milkshake
Vanilla Milkshake
IRN-BRU® (Scotland only)

Good luck!
Community Updates
Dan_82
These will be up for grabs as part of our Winning Sips promotion, starting next Wednesday

Play your game piece code via the McDonald’s App to see if you’re a proud owner of the most iconic glasses around

Source: Facebook

63504_1.jpg
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    FlashGordon
    McDonald's have responded to people on Tik Tok stating Monopoly will be back later in the year.
    jjmmww1
    Prizes kind of look like monopoly as well
    andrewworrall1 Author
    That's what I thought too. No idea why they're doing this, maybe it's a promo to get rid of leftover prizes from the most recent Monopoly? Hopefully this doesn't replace the annual McDonald's Monopoly promotions.
    jamie15
    Interesting way to get past HFSS laws perhaps? People buying just a burger persuaded to upgrade to a meal just to get the drinks sticker. Drinks are also one of the highest margin products if people buy just that
    andrewworrall1 Author
    Perhaps. If this is McDonald's Monopoly replacement though, it's a shame that it's the end of an era (edited)
    RedNWhite
    Prize list is in the Ts&Cs… Appears to be the usual cash and food prizes amongst some McDonald’s merch…
    49788757-Ri6xd.jpg
    andrewworrall1 Author
    49879384-TKdQs.jpg
    Has anyone won anything yet? Just a heads up the prizes seem to still have a "choice" attached to them. As someone who doesn't eat meat, I'm glad to be able to get the veggie dippers instead. The actual sticker just says I've won a cheeseburger with no mention of the veggie dippers being included.
    S3PHORA
    I won a free McPlant, wouldn't mind trading it for something else
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants