NEED FOR SPEED the RUN permanently stuck Connecting to Autolog server. PS3 and XBox 360

Posted 4th Jul 2022
Well this is it, a official server has been shut down. I’m stuck on "connecting to autolog server". Almost 10-15 min pass a game doesn't show a connecting error; tried it on both PS3 and XBox 360. Anyway, rest in peace the run, rest in peace
3958990_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Liquid-s
    I understand its not cost effective to keep servers running forever but when they decide to shut them down, the least they could do is provide a final patch that removes the function of looking for an online connection as to not screw over the people who bought their games.

It just goes to show that you don't actually own that game you bought, you where merely given a timed licence.
    Krooner
    Is it unable to be played in single player wihout a server connection?
    Piranha_Plant Author
    Exactly! Just stuck on that screen grab I provided
    xbox-360-elite
    Can you try it with your internet connection turned off? That seems to be the suggested fix on PC
    Ukguy101
    There must be a lot of games out there nowadays that are basically redundant because the servers have been shut down, i wonder how much it costs to keep them running?
    oli_1_uk
    Can it not be played offline? Understandably the servers are gone but thought it could be played offline on consoles as well as PC.
    Piranha_Plant Author
    Finally got it working but you need to unplug your XBox from the internet completely and then bootup the game. It won’t work if you only sign out of XBox Live; You must unplug the ethernet cable! Also if you plug it back in during a game it gets stuck on another loading screen.
    ErykG120
    Add a firewall block to the executable of the game on PC, then the game sees no internet access whatsoever and insta ignores this prompt.
    Erik_W
    Actually works fine disconnected from the internet. 
    Luke_Wolf
    So.. in order for you to be able to play it on console… you need to disconnect the console from the internet, that would’ve been nice to know when I first got the game. 
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants