What is Vodafone VeryMe Rewards and how do i use it?

Posted 5th Oct 2021
As many of you know, Vodafone VeryMe rewards have been around a while now but thought i'd put something together on what they are, how to claim them, who's eligible etc. All the information is below.

What are VeryMe Rewards?

VeryMe Rewards is Vodafone’s customer loyalty programme available to Pay monthly and Pay as you go mobile customers.

VeryMe Rewards gives you offers and rewards for your favourite things – from high street discounts and discounted cinema tickets, to a sparkling West End experience. The more you interact with VeryMe Rewards, the more personalised your offers will become.

How can I access VeryMe Rewards?

You can access VeryMe Rewards through the My Vodafone app. Simply open the app and you’ll see VeryMe Rewards on the homescreen.

If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, you can find it on our website

Who can get VeryMe Rewards?

All Pay monthly mobile customers, all Pay as you go mobile customers, and Business customers with 1 to 9 employees.

If you're a Pay as you go customer, you'll enjoy access to a selection of rewards. Top up just £10 every 6 weeks to unlock even more rewards.

If you’ve just joined Vodafone, it can take up to 48 hours to get access to VeryMe Rewards - you’ll also need to download the app

If your phone can’t support the app, you’ll be sent rewards straight to your phone. Make sure you opt in to receive notifications

If you’re with VOXI, you’ll have a great set of VOXI benefits

Who isn't eligible for VeryMe Rewards?

Home or mobile broadband customers, or business customers with 10+ employees

What happens if I see an error message or experience problems when trying to access VeryMe Rewards?

Your My Vodafone app may need updating. Check on your app store to make sure you’re using the latest version, and that there aren’t any pending updates.

If your app is up to date and you are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working to get everyone access soon.

In the unlikely event there’s a technical issue with the app, we’ll be working hard to get it back up and running

You can also download the app here:

Apple (iOS)

Google Play App

Eat out locally, for less

Eating out just got even more exciting with Eat Local from VeryMe Rewards, powered by Gourmet Society.

We’re serving up exclusive access to a whole year of members-only discounts and offers at independent restaurants and cafes across the UK, with 2-for-1 meals and 25% off food and drink.

All you need to do is activate your free membership through VeryMe Rewards and you can Eat Local for less.

3802800-nW9uY.jpg

Full information
Community Updates
New Comment

0 Comments

Questions? Opinions? Suggestions?
Top Merchants