Lloyds Pharmacy Discount Code: Get £5 Off, June 2017 - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Lloyds Pharmacy Discount Code

208

Lloyds Pharmacy Vouchers & Discounts

powered by
0

Take £5 off Your Order @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
 
0

20% discount off Everything @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
 

Some exclusions apply.

0

10% discount off Your Order @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Only for new customers

Valid while stocks last. Some exclusions apply. 

Only for new customers
 

Valid while stocks last. Some exclusions apply. 

29

£5 off when you spend £20 @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:£5 off when you spend £20 at https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/ . Redeem voucher between 17th April and 21st May. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, discount code or offer. Discount cannot be used on purchases of codeine based products, NHS or private prescriptions, vaccinati
Read More
Minimum Spend:
£20
marvel1 Avatar1m, 3w agoFound 1 month, 3 weeks agoAdd Comment
12

20% off online @ Lloyds pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:one redemption per customer  
Minimum Spend:
£0.01
lillyluvit Avatar5m, 3d agoFound 5 months, 3 days ago3 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
still working today
Seems to knock of the free delivery.

Without the code I get free delivery, with the code it add's £3.95 for delivery even though the order is still well over £35 after the discount.
Thank you very much. Saved myself 10 quid.
6

£5 off £20 spend @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
5 pounds off 20 spend use voucher code : MERRY5 also for first time user : get 10% off ur first purchase @Llyods pharmacy - msjames Read More
Instructions:5 pounds off 20 spend



use voucher code : MERRY5



also for first time user : get 10% off ur first purchase



@Llyods pharmacy

- msjames
 
cloudary Avatar6m, 1w agoFound 6 months, 1 week ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Lloyds Pharmacy so people dont have to guess or click get deal
36

Lloyds Pharmacy £5 off £20 spend online or instore

£15.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
£5 off When you spend £20 online or in-store Enter your email address below to get your voucher code Code is "SAVENOW" to use online or instore Read More
Instructions:£5 off When you spend £20 online

or in-store

Enter your email address below to get your voucher code

Code is "SAVENOW" to use online or instore
 
Minimum Spend:
£20
YouDontWantToKnow Avatar7m, 3w agoFound 7 months, 3 weeks agoAdd Comment
21Expired

Lloyds Pharmacy online discount £10 off

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:£10 off £50 Spend

Expires: 28/02/2017

Online Only

Enter Code: FEB50
 
Minimum Spend:
£50
Chatz Avatar4m, 1w agoFound 4 months, 1 week agoAdd Comment
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
96Expired

20% off fragrance until midnight at lloyds pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Some fragrances already half price so the 20% off makes them even cheaper! Read More
Instructions:Some fragrances already half price so the 20% off makes them even cheaper!  
cls2016home Avatar6m, 1w agoFound 6 months, 1 week ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Thanks op.
58Expired

£5 off £20 spend at Lloyd's Pharmacy online

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:£5 off the £20 spend

**Redeem voucher between 09/12/16 12:00am and 09/12/16 11.59pm to receive your saving. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher or discount code. Voucher cannot be on purchases of any codeine based products, NHS or private prescriptions, infant
Minimum Spend:
£20
TripletMum123 Avatar6m, 1w agoFound 6 months, 1 week ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Already posted
3Expired

£5 off £30 Spend / £10 off £50 Spend using promo code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code @ checkout
SAVE5 - Save £5 when you spend £30
SAVE10 - Save £10 when you spend £50
 
Minimum Spend:
£30
wishihadadonkey Avatar1y, 3m agoFound 1 year, 3 months agoAdd Comment
72Expired

Flu jab only £7 at Lloyds Pharmacy with voucher

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Lots of places offering flu vaccinations right now and Lloyds Pharmacy have a voucher on their website offering a flu jab for only £7 Read More
Instructions:Lots of places offering flu vaccinations right now and Lloyds Pharmacy have a voucher on their website offering a flu jab for only £7  
matfat Avatar1y, 6m agoFound 1 year, 6 months ago3 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
nomeames
Well.....WHO got it wrong last year. Hope it works this year.....BTW in the UK the flu jab only works on 3% of the people. Needless to say I am on the remaining 97%. This is based on my own experience from last three years.
My 2c....spend money on something better this black friday.....


It will work if the correct one is given last year they got it wrong but it still offers some protection so it is not completley useless.

Most of the time a person can still get the flu but this helps control the level so it wont be life threatening.
Well.....WHO got it wrong last year. Hope it works this year.....BTW in the UK the flu jab only works on 3% of the people. Needless to say I am on the remaining 97%. This is based on my own experience from last three years.

My 2c....spend money on something better this black friday.....
43Expired

£5 off £20 spend using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code @ checkout  
Minimum Spend:
£20
NeoTrix Avatar1y, 7m agoFound 1 year, 7 months ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
They've also got Buy One Get One Half Price on Xmas Gifts until Sunday with Free Click & Collect.

Was told today in store that they can be combined.
Bargains to be had here
6Expired

Various savings using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Frontline - Save £5
Voucher Code: PET5

Betavivo - Half Price
Voucher Code: BETA50

Allpresan - Save 15%
Voucher Code: ALLPRE15
 
millarcat Avatar1y, 7m agoFound 1 year, 7 months agoAdd Comment
26Expired

Save £5 off a £20 spend @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Just had an email sent to me from Lloyds Pharmacy. Treat yourself and use the discount code inside to save £5 off when you spend £20 or more. Code FIVEOFFE offer ends 31st October. Hope this discount Read More
Instructions:Just had an email sent to me from Lloyds Pharmacy. Treat yourself and use the discount code inside to save £5 off when you spend £20 or more. Code FIVEOFFE offer ends 31st October. Hope this discount will help someone on HUKD.  
Minimum Spend:
£20
summerof76 Avatar1y, 8m agoFound 1 year, 8 months ago3 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Many Thanks! I was looking all week for some discount code for them
bargaincrazy2012
I received the same code too...
Hope you find a good bargain :3
I received the same code too...
8Expired

Various savings using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Use codes at checkout.

£6 Off Flexiseq Gel 50g
Voucher Code: FLEX6

£12 Off Flexiseq Gel 50g Twin Pack
Voucher Code: FLEX12

£18 Off Flexiseq Gel 50g Triple Pack
Voucher Code: FLEX18
 
BuzzDuraband Avatar1y, 9m agoFound 1 year, 9 months agoAdd Comment
8Expired

£5 off when you spend £35 using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Use code at checkout.  
Minimum Spend:
£35
BuzzDuraband Avatar1y, 9m agoFound 1 year, 9 months agoAdd Comment
24Expired

Various promotional codes @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code at checkout

Save £6 on Flexiseq Gel with code FLEX6
Save £12 on Flexiseq Twin Pack with code FLEX12
Save £18 on Flexiseq Twin Pack with code FLEX18
 
goonertillidie Avatar1y, 10m agoFound 1 year, 10 months agoAdd Comment
24Expired

£10 off Alli using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code @ Checkout  
NeoTrix Avatar1y, 11m agoFound 1 year, 11 months ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
ALLI?
27Expired

£5 off a £20 spend using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code @ checkout  
Minimum Spend:
£20
goonertillidie Avatar2y, 5d agoFound 2 years, 5 days agoAdd Comment
22Expired

Save £5 off £20 using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
USe code SPEND20E ends 30th June 2015 Read More
Instructions:USe code SPEND20E ends 30th June 2015  
Minimum Spend:
£20
jennypenny Avatar2y, 1w agoFound 2 years, 1 week agoAdd Comment
27Expired

£5 off a £20 spend using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code @ checkout
*Redeem voucher between 01/06/15 and 30/06/15 to receive your saving. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code. Voucher cannot be on purchases of any codeine based products, NHS or private prescriptions, infant formula milk, Bio Oil, nappie
Read More
Minimum Spend:
£20
EMtart Avatar2y, 2w agoFound 2 years, 2 weeks agoAdd Comment
13Expired

£5 off Pet Medications using promotional code @ Lloyds Pharmacy

£0.00 @ Lloyds Pharmacy
Instructions:Enter code at checkout.  
millarcat Avatar2y, 2m agoFound 2 years, 2 months agoAdd Comment