Try a free pack of Mikado Chocolate biscuits through Facebook/Instagram forms

Posted 7th Nov 2023
My free pack arrived today, after I got this pop up a few weeks ago.
4231498-xtbLa.jpg
How to claim a free sample pack of Mikado Milk Chocolate Biscuits?
Mikado is giving away free sample packs of their scrumptious Chocolate Biscuits through Facebook and Instagram. You guessed it, it’s on a sponsored pop-up.

So, to get your sample, simply follow the instructions below:

Search for Mikado official page on Facebook and/or Instagram and like their page or follow them.
Engage with a few posts by liking or even leaving a comment…
Input keywords related to “Mikado Chocolate Milk Biscuits” in the search bar of your preferred platform (Instagram or Facebook). Engaging with related content tells the META algorithm you’re interested in such products. Thus, increasing your odds of seeing the ad with the sample on your feed.
Once done, simply keep your eyes peeled on your Facebook and/ or Instagram feed.

There’s a sponsored ad floating around, just waiting to be clicked. Remember, this sweet deal is exclusively for our mates in the United Kingdom.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like to help you identify it quickly.
4231498-IEiSI.jpg
Please note that these are tips and tricks that can help you see the ad on your feed. It doesn’t mean it works for everyone.

4231498-eVdr8.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    i had mine delivered too, already destroyed the whole pack
    Author
    Ate mine in approximately 0.3 seconds packaging was pretty good and only a couple of them snapped in transit/landing through my letterbox
    Knock off Pocky
    Author
    The chocolate on these is so much nicer than Pocky though
    Weirdly, I don't ever get a single ad on the fake Facebook profile I set up just for things like this
's avatar
Top Merchants