O2 Odeon Priority Reward Codes Are Ending

Posted 1st Mar 2023
Just spotted that O2 Odeon Priority Rewards are ending Last date to use them by is the 7th March.

Shows the below on the Priority page here, i'm hoping they'll replace with with another Cinema offer but not got my hopes up.

4094787_1.jpg

If/when more info comes in, i'll update or please comment, TY.
Community Updates
New Comment

35 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Jaffo
    If they ever drop the Greggs deal, we riot!
    Nick747a
    I will be off much cheaper mobile deals but stayed with o2 due to perks, my contract is up soon
    Redinho
    Any other mobile networks do anything similar ? Probably time for me to move away from o2 since the signal where I live is so bad and I was only keeping it for the movies
    Gollywood
    3 do a £3 Cineworld ticket and Vodafone offer 2 Vue tickets for £7
    Adil_AhmedbQy
    Surprised noone has mentioned the meerkat movies method. Buy a cheap single days worth of travel insurance from Compare the Market shouldn't cost much more than £1.50. You'll then have access to bogof cinema tickets every Tuesday and Wednesday
    juggler1
    I’m gutted, I’ve been almost weekly for ages. Carried on going on a Mondays as I’d got in the routine of it. Saw so many films I enjoyed that I wouldn’t ever have paid to go and see, thinking they weren’t my thing. Expanding the days on this ruined it, made the tickets into a tradeable commodity that people grabbed when they had no intention of going. I’m kinda hooked on my Monday afternoon jaunts to cinema so I’ll carry on, but I suppose I’ll only go and see the things I actively think are my cup of tea. It’s been fun being surprised by films.
    Ferris
    Mondays were my routine for a long time too, initially just for the fun of seeing anything on the big screen. The 3 mile each way walk eventually dampened my enthusiasm a little, to the point where I planned my visits for things I actually wanted to see, of which there's been very little these last 6 months.

Got a few double/ triple features in there too
    Gollywood
    I won't miss it. Was only ever able to get them twice.

I miss the Caffe Nero codes.
    Toon_army
    Load of crap anyways, they sell out within seconds. Bet half the people don't even use them
    B0ne5
    Good may stop the begging on here for them. To many people claim them with no intention of going. Just to come on sites like this and beg to swap them.
    Toon_army
    Yeah really annoys me that! I've got a cineworld unlimited pass, but have tried in the past to grab one for my little cousin, in the end I got a Three sim to give her the £3 code each week
    Prstnkaren
    Thank you. I've watched quite a few films that I wouldn't have done without this offer.
    kevlfc
    people just begged 4 them and then sold them on ebay
    farzana.ali
    Really Omd
    gill21
    Too bad , free was fun while it lasted
    jco83
    I was never able to get one, always instantly gone
    samwants2save
    ... never did utilised these... Oh well, no 'arm done
    Wazz2013
    Hopefully they reinstate this soon, managed to get 2 over the year. They surely do sell out like mad.
    Ferris
    I expect it'll be back on one of the reward apps as a discounted ticket, just like the Nero deal. Similar trajectory - long running offer, make it much better for a while, then pull it completely, only for a slightly worse deal to show op on another app a few months later. (edited)
    beanzzzz
    49717528-9i9vm.jpgHave mine if it'll work
    sandman1986
    You had to load app 5 mins before and wait for it to countdown then click straight away. Demand went crazy once they opened up from mondays only to all week
    mf9
    Yes, you had to be spot on within 5 seconds of hitting 2pm and also don’t use the office WI-FI else it would say sold out straight away.
    thenexus6
    That sucks, might as well delete the app now
    1988dave
    Good... They literally went oos within seconds... So genuine people cant get or use them (edited)
    JesusChristFenton
    It's a shame it's ending. It was better when it was limited to Mondays, as you could pretty much always get a ticket then. When it went to anytime, you'd literally have to get in on 0 to get a code.

That was the only benefit I consistently used as well!
    Brand.new
    I’ll be changing networks that’s for sure
    cheekster
    So this reward ended back in March 2023 and hasn't returned? Shame.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants