About this deal
- Penderyn Welsh Single Malt Whisky Madeira Cask Finish 70Cl - Sweet
- Tasting Notes
- Nose: A classic freshness with aromas of cream toffee, rich fruit and raisins.
- Palate: Crisp and finely rounded, with the sweetness to balance an appetising dryness.
- Finish: Notes of tropical fruit, raisins and vanilla persist.
- Balance: Oaky vanilla tones / dry sweetness.
Penderyn produce award-winning single malt whiskies and spirits at our distillery on the foothills of the magnificent Brecon Beacons in South Wales.
Welsh Gold is extremely rare and precious and was worn by legendary Welsh princes. These qualities are shared by our Gold range of premium strength whiskies.
Penderyn Single Malt has a light fruitiness, generous flavour and a subtle complexity. Our unique stills produce a spirit of extraordinary strength and purity. This is married with water from the Brecon Beacons National Park and matured in the finest ex-bourbon barrels, and finished in hand selected ex-Madeira wine casks.
- Non chill filtered
- No colour added
- Pack size: 70CL
More details at
Edited by a community support team member, 4 April 2023