Posted 13 December 2023

12 Days of Nectar - Points Promotion

Nectar

4261347_1.jpg
Terms and Conditions

1. This promotion is open to UK residents only (except where the prize relates to alcohol in which case Scotland and Northern Ireland are excluded) aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar account,with the exception ofemployees of the Promoter (defined below) unless it applies to an internal colleague promotion, or anyone else associated with the administration of this Promotion.

1. To enter visit landing page nectar.com/adv…dar, open the door of the day and accept the terms and conditions for your chance to win.

2. The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 13/12/2023 and closes at 23:59 on 24/12/2023 for receipt of all entries.

3. Entries are restricted to one perperson, per day. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.

4. The following prizes are available on the following days:

a) 13 December: Day 1,  100 x 10,000 Nectar points

b) 14 December, Day 2, 1,000 x 1,000 Nectar points

c) 15 December, Day 3, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

d) 16, December, Day 4, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

e) 17 December, Day 5, 1,000 1,000 Nectar points

f) 18 December, Day 6, 100 x ,10,000 Nectar points

g) 19 December, Day 7, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

h) 20 December, Day 8, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

i) 21 December, Day 9 ,100 x 10,000 Nectar points

j) 22 December, Day 10, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

k) 23 December, Day 11, 100 x 10,000 Nectar points

l) 24 December, Day 12, 10 x 20,000 Nectar points

5. The Nectar points will be automatically allocated to the winner within 28 days of the close of the promotion. If you do not wish to receive a prize please contact us on 0344 811 0811and quote Nectar Advent.

6. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Where the promotion is run via social media including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok then the Promotion is no way affiliated with such social media platforms.

7. The winners will be selected at random. You will find out instantly if you have won or not. If you are a winner a pop-up will appear on screen informing you that you have won

8. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely for the purposes of this Promotion and/or by any agent appointed to assist with running the Promotion on behalf of the Promoter and will not be disclosed to any other third party for any other purpose. Entrants’ personal data will be handled in accordance withPromoter’s privacy policy, available at their website.

9. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption; for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.

10. There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.

11. Winners may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter and shall not receive payment for such publicity. You may opt-out of publicity. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.

12. The name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the promotion close date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.

13. If you would like a written copy of these Terms and Conditions, please write to the Promoter providingyour address and contact details.

14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.

Promoter: SAINSBURY’S SUPERMARKETS LTD of 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT
Community Updates
New Comment

20 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I won 10,000 points on the diet coke day (didn't win anything on the other days) and the points got credited on Friday! Merry Christmas! 🎅🏿💰

51821860-RFMIw.jpg51821860-uHItr.jpg (edited)
    That’s great! congrats! Wow, you’ve racked up some points there!
    No win for me but my husband won..............5 points !
    Nectar has decide to sell our personal details and purchasing habits!

Ho Ho Ho
    Thanks OP Nothing on the first day…
    Nothing here, thanks for the heads up OP
    nothing for me on the first day...
    Author
    Nothing for me too
    Oh no, you didn't win today...
    No wins here either
    Nought still
    Late to the unwrapping. Nothing on Day 16 for me.
    I'll be rolling over for 2moro.
    Oh no….
    Still nothing here... Anyone had any luck yet?
    Same here. Zero luck/wins.
    naa never win this
    Nada! Hope somebody here won something though
    Nothing on every day…
    51826922-Q9Quv.jpg

well done them that did
's avatar