Posted 1 day ago

2017 Peter Rabbit 50p Coin (BU) and free postage

Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) 50p coin of Peter Rabbit from 2017. Just 50p with free postage.

Special deal through this Facebook link - if you search their website directly for the coin, it will show as £12.99 (plus postage I assume).

And before anyone makes jokes along the lines of ‘spending 50p to get 50p isn’t a deal’, this is a lovely BU coin meaning it will be packaged and in near perfect condition. It’s a lovely collector item.

New BU 50p coins normally cost around £5, and then increase in price when they become unavailable at the Royal Mint.

westminstercollection.com/uk-coins/uk-50p-coins/2024/2017-uk-peter-rabbit-50p-naq.aspx
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Prepare to be spammed bigtime. Be sure to use a throw away email and don't disclose your phone number
    Thanks, ordered 👌
    Great deal! Free p&p works for Northern Ireland too.

Now to sit back and watch all the dad banter on the '50p for 50p' in the comments
    Thanks!
    I noticed on some of the trustpilot reviews that people have bought other stuff, and they were then signed up to a subscription.
    Author
    On this one, when you add it to your basket the next screen tries to upsell you the rest of the collection. But you can just press ‘no’ or whatever to skip it and avoid. It’s not one of those that commits you to the rest of them unless you press the button to do so.
    I tried to buy one but the signup process was too long so I gave up - probably a good omen
's avatar