Posted 23 December 2023

Bon Marche - returns

Just a warning- to those who may use Bon Marche. I have just placed an order, click and collect, and paid by PayPal, to read afterwards that items purchased by using PayPal cannot be returned to store. You have to return them to their Head Office and pay the postage, which I am not happy about as clothes can be a bit hit and miss. I am considering just not collecting them !!! Just beware as if I had known I would have paid by cr card.

Orders placed via Paypal can only be returned directly to our warehouse. Izable London, Mudflower and Saloos products can only be returned directly to our warehouse, please see FAQs below.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Makes sense as the stores won't have access to the company paypal account to make the refund.
    Author
    I can accept that too, but I just wished they had put this next to the payment choice, and I would not have used it, instead of me now worrying wether the item will fit, as an additional charge of ~ £4 to return it makes the purchase a bit expensive, which is why I went for the click and collect choice.