Posted 2 days ago

Bypass paid articles

I once saw on hot deals that there was something that you could use to read full articles without the need to pay subscription fees, such as a news story in the times or guardian. I was wondering if anyone knows what this is called, if it actually exists and where to find it please. Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Often the stories come from a similar source, so if you copy paste the headline into a search engine then you might find it brings up another supplier without the restriction.
    It also pays to watch on here for newspaper subscriptions. I am into my second free year of The Times thanks to a method (expired) posted on HUKD
    I've tried most of the above due to our local paper (express & star) moving behind a paywall, yes it's not right, however they have a monthly subscription model which varies depending on content, whilst I would rather pay for individual articles
    However after months of research this seems to buy pass everything I've thrown at it, and for me better than 12ft

smry.ai/
    could pay for the content instead of trying to steal it?
    I often use the AA (Show Reader) option on the Safari browser to see articles behind a paywall. Would you say that Apple are promoting theft?
    You might be referring to 12ft. Link

I don't think it works for The Times though.
    Spoof your browser to make it look like it is google by changing the "user agent" setting.
    Author
    Sorry I'm very basic on computers and don't know what that means but thank you for replying
    Try putting your link on this page

removepaywall.com/

Does it work
    think I saw something saying if you add the word "archive" to the beginning of the URL address, that works not sure though
    Author
    Thank you for your help
    Click on the link you want to read, then immediately turn off your data and WiFi.
's avatar