Posted 14 February 2009

Driving to Westfield London - congestion charge?

Im driving from Hertfordshire to Westfield London next week, (weekday) will I need to pay the congestion charge? Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    the site they have will plot your route from home to place of arrival. but bear in mind london is *incredibly* hard to drive around in, so busy and scary at times and it is SO frikkin easy to get lost.

Last time we drove into the city I paid the charge just in case as I knew the place we were going to was just a couple of streets outside of the congestion zone and I was so glad I did because we must have crossed in and out of the zone about 8 times trying to find our way!!!

wish you a safe and easy journey x x
    Just as well ClarityofMind & me didn't want any thanks for making the effort :whistling:
    no

EDIT: Just realised I'm 2 days too late lol :lol:
    Author
    ClarityofMind;4379817

the site they have will plot your route from home to place of arrival. … the site they have will plot your route from home to place of arrival. but bear in mind london is *incredibly* hard to drive around in, so busy and scary at times and it is SO frikkin easy to get lost. Last time we drove into the city I paid the charge just in case as I knew the place we were going to was just a couple of streets outside of the congestion zone and I was so glad I did because we must have crossed in and out of the zone about 8 times trying to find our way!!!wish you a safe and easy journey x x

Thanks Clarity of Mind and King
    Author
    blobbyrob;4397087

Just as well ClarityofMind & me didn't want any thanks for making the … Just as well ClarityofMind & me didn't want any thanks for making the effort :whistling:

Thanks! I forgot to say that...but are you waiting for rep?
    get atrain
's avatar