Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 26 November 2011

Faulty Logik LCD TV Question ?

Kids TV seems to turn on now & again,but when it does not turn-on all I get is the blue power button coming on,so any ideas what the problem could be.

She only every used it for her Xbox & PS3.

Logik LOG32LW782
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Problem = Its broke
    Author
    harlzter

Problem = Its broke

ooooh well in the bin it goes lol.
    As I'm no expert & someone on here may know the problem I would prefer to buy the part & fix it if it's an easy job.
    check the obvious, such as all leads plugged in tight at the back.

Still under guarantee?
    Get someone to look at it, and in the future buy one from a retailer with a 5 year guarantee. It's worth the extra 30-40 you over the price of tesco crap.
    Author
    generaloneill

check the obvious, such as all leads plugged in tight at the back.Still … check the obvious, such as all leads plugged in tight at the back.Still under guarantee?

I'm sure it's around 2 years old & so will be out of warranty.

whatsThePoint

http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/997971-logik-log32lw782-32-hdtv-problem.html

I'm not going near those fuses as I will lose my nuts.

ulsterscotsman

Get someone to look at it, and in the future buy one from a retailer with … Get someone to look at it, and in the future buy one from a retailer with a 5 year guarantee. It's worth the extra 30-40 you over the price of tesco crap.

Told the misses this when she wanted to buy it as I hate poor brands on anything.
    Author
    I'm not sure as they where last seen BangingAffYourChin X)
    cannot get our logik tv to come on , changed batts in remote but still only see red light.
    Tried switching power on and off and it worked a couple of times but nothing _ Help Please
    Author
    christmas12

cannot get our logik tv to come on , changed batts in remote but still … cannot get our logik tv to come on , changed batts in remote but still only see red light.Tried switching power on and off and it worked a couple of times but nothing _ Help Please

Sounds like you need a new circuit board & so better just selling as spares on gumtree & ebay.
    I put mine on ebay & got £50 + postage.
    main board or psu fault
    ive had the same problem, mine is used in a bedroom so hardly on, disgusted that currys wont do anything, 2 tvs in 2 years both with the same problem, will never buy again!!!!
    I am very angry with my logik TV it won't turn on so I am unable to watch brazzers and go to the strip club on Gta please help me my TV shows the blue light but it won't come on please help me you scrote
    The colour and brightness doesn't want to go higher than factory settings keeps jumping
    deleted175420413/07/2017 21:57

The colour and brightness doesn't want to go higher than factory settings …The colour and brightness doesn't want to go higher than factory settings keeps jumping

This thread is over 2 years old, think yourself luvky the TV has lasted thus far
's avatar