Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 5 days ago

Helldivers 2 ps5

Join the Helldivers and fight for freedom with friends across a hostile galaxy in this fast, frantic third- person shooter. Avenge the fallen. Take up the mantle of Liberty. Enlist in the greatest military force the galaxy has ever seen and make this a safe and free place to live.

Dive into the fight for freedom - We need brave citizens to travel across the galaxy, liberating unpredictable, hostile worlds and expand our message of peace, liberty and managed democracy in fast, frantic and ferocious missions.

Become a legend - As part of Super Earth's elite forces, you have the full might of the military at your disposal. Climb the ranks as you complete vital missions, turn the tide of battle, and protect the front.

PS5 Tempest 3D AudioTech - Pinpoint approaching enemies, nearby battles and distant screams for help from any direction.

Release date: 8 February 2024.

Game disc.
For ages 18 years and over.
This game is classified as certificate 18. It contains content unsuitable for persons under 18 years old. It is illegal to supply it to anyone under that age. DO NOT attempt to purchase the item if you are under 18.
PS5 compatible.
Console Compatibility Requirements PS5.
EAN: 711719578451.
Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm so lost at this post! Are you trying to promote a game what's already massively noticed
    I was hoping this might have included a wee tip on getting the Super Citizen upgrade on the cheap.

Yep I'm sad enough to proper want it but not that much of a spendthrift to want to blow 15 quid on getting it.