Groups

How many stamps to sent a card to Dublin from UK?

Banned
    I need to post a birthday card from UK to Ireland but I won't get a chance to get to post office. Anyone know how many 1st class stamps it would take to send?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

For a normal sized card its 60p - so just stick two first class on.

Original Poster Banned

Cheers I'll stick on 3 to be safe

If its Dublin then it will be more as its classed as international. Theres a price checker on the Royal Mail website which will tell you how much it is depending on the weight of your card.

try this link....
    [url=link]sg.royalmail.com/por…der?catId=23500532&gear=pricingcalc[/url]

Carandy

If its Dublin then it will be more as its classed as international. … If its Dublin then it will be more as its classed as international. Theres a price checker on the Royal Mail website which will tell you how much it is depending on the weight of your card. try this link....[url=link]http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/PriceFinder?catId=23500532&gear=pricingcalc[/url]

Link isn't working but its just the 'Price Finder' in the tools section on Royal Mail website, the section for personal customers.

Banned

Paddy Charlie

Cheers I'll stick on 3 to be safe

I would go with 4

one

dog_cop

I would go with 4

Deffo 5

2 should be fine..i live in northern ireland and my letters always get there with 2(quickly as well).

Think 6 should cover it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?22
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
      3. Legal advice?79
      4. Ditched Sky78

See more discussions