Posted 14 January 2024

IKEA TRÅDFRI LED bulb GU10 345 lumen, smart/wireless dimmable white spectrum, Hue compatible

TRÅDFRI LED bulb GU10 345 lumen, smart/wireless dimmable white spectrum

4280528_1.jpg
Seems like a good price for an adjustable white (“White Ambiance” in Hue terms) bulb.

Equivalent Hue bulb is £25ish.

These can pair with a Hue hub although not all features are available, I believe.

Available for delivery and collection.

£4 delivery or £2 to a DPD collection point.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just to note for those who haven’t added these to their Hue bridges yet: these are not like-for-like replacements for Hue bulbs. They will do most of the basic things like on/off, dim, change shades and can be added to scenes but there are limitations. For example: they can’t be used in entertainment areas. Basically anything that is not a default feature of the Zigbee spec won’t work.

That said, they are a great replacement for Hue lights when you can’t find a good offer. Particularly in places you’re unlikely to require any Hue-specific features.

Also since I have a few of the color Tradfri lights in my kitchen here’s a tip: usually the Tradfri lights need 6 off/on cycles to put them in pairing mode. In my experience though, some of them required 7. Who knows why!

Also the Tradfri LED drivers are great for kitchen worktop lighting since Hue don’t make kitchen lights or drivers. As long as your lights are the same DC voltage and current, they’ll work. The connector for my kitchen lights was almost identical but I had to snip a tiny piece off each connector to get them to fit. Been installed 2 years and work great.
    They also can't be added to Home on an apple device through the Hue hub - I think they can be added using the IKEA hub though
    Where did you get£4 from? Says £6 for me
    Delivery is £4
    Heat. Using these with a Hue Tap Dial and Home Assistant. Saved me a small fortune in bulbs for a 5 and 6 light room.

Didn't realise they were natively compatible with Hue, good to know.
    Extra cost for the bridge of you don't have it I guess
's avatar