Groups
    EXPIRED

Kebab gone cold can I safely re-heat and eat?

I bought a kebab but it's gone cold. Will it be safe to eat if I put it in the microwave and reheat?

36 Comments

What do you define a kebab? a sheesh kebab? or a lamb doner?

meh. I always do it

Original Poster

Donner kebab with salad, garlic and chili.

Yep its no prob - often used to put mine in the fridge and reheat next day (just remember not to reheat the salad lol or it'll be rank !!

ask her not us, it's her body

the fact you're eating kebabs is more of a health risk than not reheating it right

Original Poster

Cool, what do you lot do about the fluffy bits off stuff growing on it. Do you scrape that off before or after you heat it?

thegroutch

the fact you're eating kebabs is more of a health risk than not reheating … the fact you're eating kebabs is more of a health risk than not reheating it right

and so is drinking alcohol, eating sweets,chocolates...? whats your point?

InfernoGroup

Cool, what do you lot do about the fluffy bits off stuff growing on it. … Cool, what do you lot do about the fluffy bits off stuff growing on it. Do you scrape that off before or after you heat it?

ask her to shave

Original Poster

So did you scrape it off first?

Back when I used to eat them I found recooking them in their own fat in a pan they came out far nicer than the microwave which dries them out too fast.

Original Poster

Ok cool, I have still got it here, what did you do about all the fluffy bits that is growing on it? Did you scrape that off before or after heating?

InfernoGroup

Ok cool, I have still got it here, what did you do about all the fluffy … Ok cool, I have still got it here, what did you do about all the fluffy bits that is growing on it? Did you scrape that off before or after heating?

what fluffy bits? have i missed a really funny joke here or something

how old is this kebab dude?

Original Poster

I bought it last Sunday night but when I got home I was not hungry so put it on the bread bin for later. Just fancy a kebab tonight and thought I may as well have it now, save me wasting money on another one.

personally i wouldn't warm up a kebab from a week ago, especially one that's been left in a bread bin

Original Poster

Cold it is then. Cheers mate, thought it might be dodgy heating it up, heard funny things about reheating food.

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSr-a9u2r3WaEE1g-ffrlBfQQwxOdu_gtbNUkpePFNxOFPumoy[/img]

Banned

multi alert, the troll is strong in this one

the thread started of quite normal, then just went crazy

here:-

InfernoGroup

Ok cool, I have still got it here, what did you do about all the fluffy … Ok cool, I have still got it here, what did you do about all the fluffy bits that is growing on it? Did you scrape that off before or after heating?

and super crazy here:-

InfernoGroup

I bought it last Sunday night but when I got home I was not hungry so put … I bought it last Sunday night but when I got home I was not hungry so put it on the bread bin for later. Just fancy a kebab tonight and thought I may as well have it now, save me wasting money on another one.

i think the guys eaten too many mushrooms..... the magic kind

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNgEiohW4_65AGQ58ycnCOD6YIGMe3PAFrcI96RjYl-2SMpUH[/img]

Original Poster

Dude I don't feel well.

Think I been sold a dodgy kebab.

Original Poster

Oh man, think I might have that salemander food poisoning, think I should get the packaging back out the bin so the police can test it incase I been sold a dodgy kebab.

I might be able to sue them.
    Edited by: "InfernoGroup" 22nd May 2011

Banned

salemander is fine its semolina you should be worried about.

sorry OP but you fail at comedy

Banned

dataload

personally i wouldn't warm up a kebab from a week ago, especially one … personally i wouldn't warm up a kebab from a week ago, especially one that's been left in a bread bin

are you really this stupid?

I think attempts at being funny failed. :\

lumoruk

salemander is fine its semolina you should be worried about.

Doesn't he play for Bolton? X)

Seal the strips of meat onto your windows, once a nuclear holocaust occurs they will protect your house.

csiman

are you really this stupid?

no, i'm probably far far far more intelligent than you'll ever be

with the amount of stupid questions people ask on here, it's not not unbelievable to think that someone would actually want to heat up and eat a kebab from last week

dataload

no, i'm probably far far far more intelligent than you'll ever bewith the … no, i'm probably far far far more intelligent than you'll ever bewith the amount of stupid questions people ask on here, it's not not unbelievable to think that someone would actually want to heat up and eat a kebab from last week

Oh hello trouble maker ......:)

Banned

dataload

no, i'm probably far far far more intelligent than you'll ever bewith the … no, i'm probably far far far more intelligent than you'll ever bewith the amount of stupid questions people ask on here, it's not not unbelievable to think that someone would actually want to heat up and eat a kebab from last week

LOL - my response was directed at the OP but damn quote system foooked up yet again!

csiman

LOL - my response was directed at the OP but damn quote system foooked up … LOL - my response was directed at the OP but damn quote system foooked up yet again!

oh, ok well i take it back then

Original Poster

Of course I am not that stupid, everyone knows you can't eat week old furry kebabs cause they don't taste right!

That is why I smothered it in garlic and chilli first, you don't think I would eat it without do you?

Kebab from the night before microdinged tastes better!!!!! lol

this guy should be on a stage oO
    Edited by: "souljacker" 22nd May 2011

souljacker

this guy should be on a stage oO

Is killing him on the forums not good enuff for you?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810
    2. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
    3. 10% Argos code with glitch40
    4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..58

See more discussions