Posted 25 August 2011

Matalan took money but no confirmation email / tracking order ?!

Well just looking for some help for my gf, she ordered some stuff from matalan but they didn't email/confirm anything but on her online banking they took out the money?

Has this happened to anyone with Matalan / or similar shops?

What action can she take / or what should she do?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    happened with zavvi, I paid with paypal they took the money but no order was created.I rang them and emailed them, they just played dum. now i bad mouth them whenever I can.
    I know its a crazy idea but has she contacted matalan and asked them about it?

matalan.co.uk/fcp…ent
    (edited)
    When you log in to your matalan account, does it show any delivery or processing confirmation there?

If you've not had any correspondence from them at all, I'd double check the email your gf entered when creating the account?

HTH
    Author
    siwrath

happened with zavvi, I paid with paypal they took the money but no order … happened with zavvi, I paid with paypal they took the money but no order was created.I rang them and emailed them, they just played dum. now i bad mouth them whenever I can.

surely you can take further action though?!..

ash90

When you log in to your matalan account, does it show any delivery or … When you log in to your matalan account, does it show any delivery or processing confirmation there?If you've not had any correspondence from them at all, I'd double check the email your gf entered when creating the account?HTH

Yeah i logged in for a while ago, email is fine by the looks of it. There's no orders in the account itself! need to getting to calling them in a bit now!

not very happy, especially after they took money too!
    Author
    boothy

I know its a crazy idea but has she contacted matalan and asked them … I know its a crazy idea but has she contacted matalan and asked them about it?http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/content/contact-us/content

oh wow didnt think of that
    super thanks
    Boom123

oh wow didnt think of thatsuper thanks

your muslim and you have a girlfriend?
    Author
    ps3fanboy35

your muslim and you have a girlfriend?

yup, ramadan is a month for loving.
    Also you dont state whether the money has actually left your account or your balance is less(holding payment) it could be that the money has been allocated but wont leave your account.
's avatar