Next Online shopping - where to enter promotional code?

7 replies
Found 19th Oct 2007
Hi, a quick question to anyone who's familiar with Next Online shopping system. Where do you enter the code for free delivery??? As I went through the checkout process I couldn't see any boxes where you would normally enter the code and the system would automatically bring the delivery charges down to £0.00. Very frustrating! Any tips? Thank you!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Admin

When you go onto the site, click "log in to my account" and it asks for customer number, d/o/b and Promo code. Put it there and off you go!!

Original Poster

In the meanwhile I managed to speak with them and they suggested the same thing. Problem is, THERE IS NO PROMO BOX ON THE LOG-IN PAGE!

It looks something like this:

Existing Next Directory Customers :
1. Type your Customer Number.
2. Enter your Date of Birth.
3. Enter your Postcode.
4. Click 'Sign In' to continue.

The promo box is gone! I think I remember seeing it earlier, but now it's definitely not there! I'll have to call them back. Thanks for your help anyway.

if you call them and explain, they add the discount to you account no problemo! it happened to me loads, i think the promo box must be shy!!!!

Banned

If you are going through a cashback site the promo box will not be here

Original Poster

sassie

If you are going through a cashback site the promo box will not be here

Aaah, is that what it is? I was trying to go through Quidco. Does that mean I can't use cashback in conjunction with a promo code?

Original Poster

I've just called them and they advised me to delete my cookies, which I did, and the promo box reappeared as if by magic. However, when I tried to go through Quidco it was gone again, so I just went ahead with my order without cashback. I figured £3.75 is more than 50p, LOL.

Thanks for your help Everyone!

Banned

Chuchy

Aaah, is that what it is? I was trying to go through Quidco. Does that … Aaah, is that what it is? I was trying to go through Quidco. Does that mean I can't use cashback in conjunction with a promo code?

No you cant, when going through a cashback site there is no promotional box, although some say they have
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions