Posted 8th Jan 2013
I wondered if anyone might know if a company is allowed to have this kind of policy:

'Motelrocks.com reserves the right to not issue refunds. An exchange or credit note with be offered on full price garments (sale items and items bought with a promotional code are non-returnable and non-refundable) providing they are returned with a RAN code and unworn within 14 days of purchase.'

I've never heard of a company that stops their customers from returning an item if they used a promotional code before, is this legal?

Also is it legal to only offer an exchange or credits, instead of a refund? Going by that it seems they will not offer any kind of refund, even if it was a full price item.

I just can't believe that they do not offer refunds at all, especially if you use a promotional code. This was my first time buying from them, the item I bought is okay but it was a different colour than what I was expecting but I will definitely not buy from them again in the future after reading their returns policy.
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions
5 Comments
Post a comment