Posted 4 hours ago

Random question but what time do you get out of bed on weekends?

Assuming the majority are 9-5 Mon-Fri workers.
Community Updates
New Comment

40 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Hubby tends to wake up at about 8am and feel 'romantic' on Saturday.

So 7.30 !!
    Neighbours usually wake me up early with their banging too....... (of doors)
    At or just before 6AM, 7 Days a week, 365 Days a year.

Doesn't matter if it's a Sunday, or even if I am not working at all. That's my body's natural routine now.
    Author
    What time do you go to sleep?
    between 5am and 6am every day. I love it, best few hours of the day, just me and the cats
    Author
    In bed before 10pm I assume?
    Got up at 6am today to climb a hill
    The hill would still be there later

But well done
    About 6 am, as my body clock just wakes me up, and I can't stand just waiting in bed to get up. However sometimes I'd be happy being in bed watching TV at 7pm when it's winter and fast asleep by 9pm.
    If daughters home.. 7. If she's not... 7.30? I've never been able to sleep in and get bored laying awake in bed
    About 8 for me
    8 am today. But I work the odd weekend and could be between 5 am and 6.30 am those weekends.
    About 10-11am. I have sleeping problem that I don't get the sleep in one go. So I'm up in the middle. (edited)
    Up at 7am through the week and 7.45am at the weekends and always fall asleep before 10.30pm.
    Having worked shifts for 30 years and now retired about 8am, but that's the same other than when the two days a week when I'm on grandparent duties which is 7am.
    Usually about 8-9am to go to the gym
    9am, I'm not an early person and 9am isn't late to me, I work shifts so 1 week it's 5am and the other week and weekends around 9am.
    Between 6am and 7am
    Every single day
    I am always out of bed by 5.15 am every day.
    I fall asleep by 3pm when I have to do that.
    I don't really do 9 - 5, and work calls sometimes do run late. So online by 5:30am most days including weekends as that really helps emptying the mailbox. In bed by 10pm. I do try to get a 30-45 min afternoon nap when working from home.
    I work from home and have no kids. I usually go to bed at midnight.

8am during the week
    9am during the weekend
    Lately, fall asleep 3-4, wake up before 8am
    11am. I am up all night to wait for HUKD.
    You need to know other variables..
    You get up later if of partying age, earlier if you have young kids etc etc..
    Usually wake up around 7, but I could easily lay in bed until 8 or 9 especially when the kid jumps in the bed to watch YouTube unless kids Football is on for my older ones.
    About 9am - doggy needs his food and insulin injection at the same time every day.
's avatar