Posted 8 hours ago

Tell Amazon About A Lower Price See If they Will match it

amazon.co.uk/gp/…CHK

Credit to as i neve knew about this.

On items sold by Amazon click on the feedback button and you can tell them about a lower price and see if they will then price match it or not !,

4323502_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Doesn't look like a price match per se, more of a way for them to keep track of competitor's prices and then match that (edited)
    I've done it loads of times and usually within 12 hours the price is matched, even had like Argos where price doesn't show till added to basket, I have a few accounts and send multiple requests, always worth a try if Amazon is you're preferred supplier

could be coincidence but no harm (edited)
    That sounds great- where is the feedback button? I can’t see it- thanks
    I could only ever find it on the desktop version, it's about halyway down the page, will screenshot when in front of my computer
    They have been doing this for years! Pretty much every time I have every bothered though they have ignored it entirely
    This. Don't bother with it now
    oh wow i have always wanted them to price match before. esp currys who i avoid like the plague
    Buy from the retailer offering the lower price. If Amazon were to price-match every lower offer and everyone bought from them, all the retailers who offered those prices would go out of business, They would no longer exist to be able to offer the lower prices for Amazon to price-match, so all prices would then be higher. So moral of the story - buy from the other retailer (edited)
's avatar