Posted 1 December 2023

Three Network Down

Contrary to what the network problem checker on THREE says, its down, for thousands of customers including smarty customers.
Calls, texts and data.

Hopefully they fix it soon!
Community Updates
New Comment

27 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    iD not working either.
    Yep my smarty not working hasn’t been for a few hours even restarted my phone and reset network settings
    Yep, Smarty has a message banner saying they're working with their engineers on it.
    it seems to be back up and running 
    Author
    It's intermittently working for me. At time of writing this...it's off again
    That's the reason I moved from them.... Always 'best contracts, best unlimited data deals' but never flipping working.... joke...
    Rubbish, I've been with them for 10 years and this is the first time it's ever happened to me. Probably depends were you live though.
    I got no signal all day, God help me if it was a important day and ppl needed to contract me, on smarty
    I’ve had the same issue on and off all day 

im Considering paying early termination charges as they have let me down so many times in so many different places 
    I had the same earlier.

Restarted my phone & it was fine after that.
    independent.co.uk/new…tml
    Just so everyone is aware don't let Three Network get away with this!! No signal or internet all day cant make calls., make sure you try to get your compensation for the inconvenience this has caused! (edited)
    lyca went down for over a week recently nobody got apenny
    You're just a little bit wrong there.
    "rightful compensation ".

No such thing for mobile services operators.
    Lol I understand but theres no harm ringing to get some kind of compensation for the incovenice as its not on!
    Back up and running for me now
    iD Mobile working fine again.
    If it ain't working try restarting phone or air plane mode on and off

Oh scrap that it came and went (edited)
    It's been completely down most of the day for me, currently no signal whatsoever.

First thing this morning it working but slow and it kept alternating between 4G and 5G which was weird, as there is no 5G in my area.

If I restart my phone I get one bar of H for a couple of minutes then it reverts to no signal again.

I'm only a week into a 12 month contract and tempted to cancel if this is how bad it's going to be.
    Rare but for us it was our home internet so that was interesting with the power saving octopus
's avatar