Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 5 days ago

Use Your Subway Rewards NOW - They all expire on Tuesday 14th May

You have up until 5pm on the evening of Tuesday 14th May 2024 to continue to make use of the current Subway Rewards® benefits and offers, that includes making sure any points you currently have are redeemed, because all points will expire after 5pm, ready for the all-new Subway Rewards® programme and app launch on Wednesday 15th May 2024.
4340485_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Im just waiting for sub to go out of business and free up some real estate so we can have more greggs
    Silly thing is you can’t use them as part of a a payment which is a con
    I have just under the amount of points needed for the lowest redemption

They should give everyone with unusable points a free cookie or something as a gesture of goodwill. .
    Ty
    Subway has become silly, it's our way for cheaper or do it your way, for eg blt is saver but I don't like mayo and prefer to swap different sauce, but can't, should of done on where it basic meat and could pick like own 3 salad toppings, there deffo missing the point of there own position of market
    Tried to use my points to get a hot drink in 3 different subways in different locations to be told their machine is not working………..how convenient
    1) complain to subway (doubt it'll help.)
    2) only tell them you're using points once they've made your order. Then say you'll walk. Amazing how often that fixes the issue
    I 1500 I think but account was deleted in Jan as never used it, local one wouldn't take them and I never go anyway as the prices are a joke, like Domino's way higher here than what they charge in other countries (even ones with higher CoL like Australia).
's avatar