Posted 27 February 2015

Wicked ideas for forfeits please

I have a Challenge with a friend and am looking for some great forfeits if he loses , I am out of ideas and need some wicked outlandish ones . Thank you in advance .
Community Updates
New Comment

52 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Eat a can of dog/cat food.

Eat a scotch bonnet.

Wear a borat mankini.

Wear your moms clothes.

Become someone's slave for a set amount of time.

Call random people, number withheld, say "It's done, but there's blood everywhere" hang up.

Hug a stranger in the street, refuse to let them go.

Record the entire thing, upload to YouTube, post a link so we can all watch it.
    Wax his legs sac and crack
    all forfeits should be set before challenges are made and accepted
    Send him in to M&S. Then he must go to women's under wear department and ask to be fitted for a Bra as he likes to dress up at the weekend you could add that he's doing a documentary so he needs to film it.
    Carry around a large toy dog/toy baby doll and pretend its real to other people.

Wear a tutu over normal clothes.

Busk in a busy shopping centre and sing badly.

Wear shorts, knee high socks and sandals in a busy shopping centre.

Author
    dtovey89

Go to a Roman baths with Miles, Princess23, Elvis the Pelvis and … Go to a Roman baths with Miles, Princess23, Elvis the Pelvis and Bazzamone.

Please not Bazzamone as well
    Dress as a woman for 24 hours X)
    (edited)
    If he has the hair to accept them. He must wear platinum blonde hair extensions for a month.

He has to volunteer as a still life model for a local art class.

That's your grass cut for 8 weeks.
    Oneday77

Send him in to M&S. Then he must go to women's under wear department and … Send him in to M&S. Then he must go to women's under wear department and ask to be fitted for a Bra as he likes to dress up at the weekend you could add that he's doing a documentary so he needs to film it.

Brilliant!
    DADDY POP

He already waxes , lol

You have a mankini and he already waxes his legs, problem solved
    (edited)
    DADDY POP

He has not told me yet oO

just make it that all forfeits are combined then - should stop stuff like 'cut off right leg' .... hopefully
    Please upload video evidence of these.. I love a cheap laugh.

eat 2 lightbulbs
    DADDY POP

why 2 ??

Ones hard but can be done without much discomfort but anything after 1 is awful Ive never done it myself though but I'd recommend none
    Get him to wear some old shabby trousers, get a string vest for him to wear.
    Then send him into every designer store in town looking for some Sunday socks and a Hanky hat.
    Go to a Roman baths with Miles, Princess23, Elvis the Pelvis and Bazzamone.
    Author
    Cheers guys , you made a chubby guy smile . its gotta be a mankini maybe at shopping centre , and the wig and tutu whilst at slimming group and slave for a few hours maybe to the highest bidder for charity
    What's the challenge?
    Author
    The Challenge is to be set tomorrow . I have lost 6.5 stone and he has lost around the same now we both need to lose a stone and half to get to the final target and need a push . we are both gonna put a quid into our club charity box for each pound we lose but need an extra silly push . He has his foreits for me but I have left it to last minute . some really good ideas so far , cheers
    Author
    I actually have a mankini (unused may I add ) great idea
    Author
    pookey1

Wax his legs sac and crack

He already waxes , lol
    DADDY POP

The Challenge is to be set tomorrow . I have lost 6.5 stone and he has … The Challenge is to be set tomorrow . I have lost 6.5 stone and he has lost around the same now we both need to lose a stone and half to get to the final target and need a push . we are both gonna put a quid into our club charity box for each pound we lose but need an extra silly push . He has his foreits for me but I have left it to last minute . some really good ideas so far , cheers

Can you list the forfeits he has prepared for you?
    Author
    Villa

Can you list the forfeits he has prepared for you?

He has not told me yet oO
    bazzamone

eat 2 lightbulbs

Tad extreme!
    After watching Me, Myself and Irene. Does a chickens head fit up his ass? Could be a dead one.
    Author
    Oneday77

After watching Me, Myself and Irene. Does a chickens head fit up his ass? … After watching Me, Myself and Irene. Does a chickens head fit up his ass? Could be a dead one.

ouch oO
    (edited)
    Author
    Aiden1512

Tad extreme!

why 2 ??
    Mark2111

Carry around a large toy dog/toy baby doll and pretend its real to other … Carry around a large toy dog/toy baby doll and pretend its real to other people.Wear a tutu over normal clothes.Busk in a busy shopping centre and sing badly.Wear shorts, knee high socks and sandals in a busy shopping centre.

Bit boring
    How about the old loser has to drink a pint of the winners sick?
    bazzamone

How about the old loser has to drink a pint of the winners sick?

How does the winner harvest his sick?
    bazzamone

Bit boring

yeah come on, bazza does that every day so something original please mark
    Make him dress up like a lady wearing a wig and very tight short clothes, walk around the town/city like a lady, carry a handbag like a lady and flirt with men on the way. Take a video of it and show the rest of us
    Dress up as darth vader
    Don't have any ideas , well better than the ones suggested but Congrats 2 u and your buddy on the weight loss!!
    DADDY POP

Cheers guys , you made a chubby guy smile . its gotta be a mankini maybe … Cheers guys , you made a chubby guy smile . its gotta be a mankini maybe at shopping centre , and the wig and tutu whilst at slimming group and slave for a few hours maybe to the highest bidder for charity

I am so hoping you record it all!
    moneysavingkitten

How does the winner harvest his sick?

On the night out after the competition, winner sticks fingers down throat and fills a pint pot the way its always done
    DADDY POP

Cheers guys , you made a chubby guy smile . its gotta be a mankini maybe … Cheers guys , you made a chubby guy smile . its gotta be a mankini maybe at shopping centre , and the wig and tutu whilst at slimming group and slave for a few hours maybe to the highest bidder for charity

I'll bid I'm hoping you lose now as your ass will be mine
    brilly

yeah come on, bazza does that every day so something original please mark

And? whats your point?

orr miss him
    dtovey89

Go to a Roman baths with Miles, Princess23, Elvis the Pelvis and … Go to a Roman baths with Miles, Princess23, Elvis the Pelvis and Bazzamone.

I'd rather you didn't associate me with those weirdos

I thought me and you were mates
    For the record most you guys in here are boring and may god have mercy on your boring lives

What next from one of you buffoons? Make him go in Tesco just in his Pyjamas?

Look at you all thinking youre cool.

[image missing]

's avatar