Unfortunately, this deal has expired 29 seconds ago.
Posted 20 February 2023
Cazon Blood Pressure Monitor Arm BP Machine for Home Use - £18.60 sold by Cazon @ Amazon
About this deal
This deal is expired. Here are some options that might interest you:
£2 voucher now!
About this item
About this item
- 【Accurate and Reliable Monitor】- This upper arm blood pressure monitor with advanced measurement technology gives you highly accurate readings. The accuracy ranges are: ±3 mmHg / ±0.4 kPa (blood pressure) and ±5%( pulse rate). Recommended by doctors for home health and blood pressure monitoring and recording.
- 【Double User Mode * 99 Memory Storage】- This blood machine support 2 users have their own measurement records, each user can record up to 99 readings. Automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings. Helps users to easily track their health, blood pressure and heart rate according to the specific time and date.
- 【Adjustable Comfortable Cuff & Switchable Unit】- With 22-32cm (8.7inch - 12.6in) large cuff, this blood pressure meter fits most people within the accepted range and has very strong velcro around the cuff to secure it around the arm, super easy and convenient for home use. Units of kPa and mmHg can be switched at will, suitable for everyone's reading habit.
- 【Fully Automatic】- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm, assume proper sitting position, get your readings on large LCD screen with one touch of the button. Displayed measurements include: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user ID. It will automatically shut down without any operation for 30 seconds.
- 【Package Included & Customer Service】- 1* Blood pressure monitor, 1* Arm Cuff, 1* USB Cable (No Battery & AC adapter), 1* Instruction Manual. CAZON always attaches great importance to customer's product experience. If you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us, we will 100% solve your problems.
More details at Amazon
Edited by Lemon_deuce, 4 days ago
You may also like
4 Commentssorted by
Although it's not a £300 professionally calibrated unit, it is calibrated within itself, which means that if you are measuring to get a rough idea and to know whether your BP has increased or dropped dramatically then this product is fine. Likely to be 5-10 points out of accurate.