Posted 4 days ago

Airtime rewards query

Hi, I only installed airtime rewards a month or so back so I'm not up to speed with it yet but had a query.
As your airtime rewards spending comes direct from bank card I'm wondering if airtime rewards and/or Quidco/top cashback payout?
As an example I've seen that m&m direct are currently offering 12.5% cashback on airtime rewards over £60 spend and Quidco are saying 9.37% for new customers over a £60 spend.
So if I go through Quidco should I expect only Quidco to payout?
Or will the airtime rewards track as well as I'm paying on my linked card?
Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

23 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    They are completely separate things - Airtime Rewards are on top of any quidco/tcb/vouchercloud, discount codes and any other imaginable discount you have on your order.
    As long as the retailer is on AR list and you pay with the registered card you will get the reward and cashback. (edited)
    Author
    Thank you that's what I was thinking.
    They wouldn't know I went through Quidco before purchasing.
    I've had Amazon fresh work with Halifax cashback and airtime rewards. Nice double up.
    Suppose you could try it and see.
    Anyone noticed recent transactions are not appearing on monthly challenges despite them tracking?
    Yes I have
    I buy with a Chase card that returns me 1% on everything. That card is registered on AR, but at no point has any credit been made. Whilst 1% is less than the 5% I might get from a retailer through AR, I get it on almost everything, without having to remember who pays out what. With a bit more effort I'm sure I could make a sheet for myself so I know which card to use where, but that is just faff. Even for me
    I don't know if you are aware but Chase works as if your account has two debit cards, a physical card with no numbers printed and a digital card visable on the app. Surprisingly, they have different numbers. For maximum benefit you need to add both to AR.
    I double up with Morrisons
's avatar