Posted 16 April 2024

AliExpress coins - How to use them?

I have accumulated around 900 coins in AliExpress. I can see they are worth 9usd. Unable to figure out how to use them. I have placed a few orders from the promoted items, but it seems to use only around 1 or 2 coins on each order.

Is there a better way to spend them?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There's a Coins feed on the app (which tends to show you similar items based on your searches?). Though Redditors seem to imply that the extra % off is 'up to' (?)

Also, I sometimes go between SuperDeals / Limited Deals and Coins if it's a very specific item I want and see which is the cheapest (though not everyone can be bothered doing that).
    52591309-cwyUD.jpgYou can join groups that share codes (though the Aliexpress home page - and even Hotukdeals - often share UK codes).
    I have 19532 coins, allegedly worth $195.32 or £161.39. I haven't seen a thing I want to use them on yet. But I still keep playing the bloody games.
    I was addicted to Go Go Match for ages!
    You can't use them all in one shot as a discount. Best I have seen is 2-3%.
    Author
    Pretty pointless then . Thanks for the info.
    They are all in all pretty pointless and only some sellers allow a few coins to be used!
    Author
    True... At least they should provide an option to donate to a cause if we can't use them.
    I've got over 20,000 coins . There's a menu for spending coins where you get tiny discounts on items so it's pretty pointless
    Take care on the COINS gathering page. There's product listings below directing you to products you can use coins to get a (usually miniscule) discount.
    The listings are dressed up to look like you're getting a SALE bargain ~ but there's a significant risk the products are being sold at an inflated price.

Always worth a cautious approach when shopping on AliExpress.

gov.uk/sea…nce
's avatar