Posted 29 December 2023

Amazon alcohol sale

Anyone else take full advantage of the amazon sale yesterday. I honestly have never seen a deal like it in my life. needless to say I stocked up and then some. £166 got me 11 premium alcohol.
[image]
[image]
[image]
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Never saw any deals listed here yesterday - why's that
    Author
    Honestly I think everyone was just in shock at how cheap they were. I certainly was. They are quite targeted so my deals will be different to yours but 16 year old Aberfeldy for 15 quid is an insane acquisition for me. 12 year old Bowmore for 13 etc. Some deals are still on
    I got nothing because I'm in Scotland
    I have no idea what I am going to do with the dozen odd bottles delivered; hate HUKD . I will probably gift them since I am not really a spirits drinker. The Aberlour A'Bunadh was probably the best of the high end lot at £40 and one of them will go to my father. (edited)
    Images not showing for some reason?
    Author
    Sad the images aren't showing. W a steroid showing my stash
    If you're referring to the Amazon Fresh sale, then yeah I also got quite a few deals. I purchased three bottles of Toki Suntory whisky for £11 each. Quite decent considering it's usually £30 a bottle!
    Author
    I didn't get that deal. Sad. Which is fair as I probably would have got 3, too. I ended up n with 11 bottles. What does one do with 11 bottles ?
    I ordered some cider for Christmas, delivered by Royal Mail. I expected delivery and checked the tracking as it was due. The postie forged my signature and left it on my doorstep! I'm not going to complain, but they do state that a person 18 or over needs to sign for it!
    Just seen a johniee walker black label sherry cask edition for 17.25, instead of 38. Anything else anyone ?
's avatar