Posted 24 January 2021

Amazon Complaint

Id like an email address for either the head office of amazon complaints or the CEO of amaozn. Ive seen a few floating round on google but unsure if any are fake.

Does anyone have any info please?
Community Updates
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Russ262624/01/2021 11:57

jeff@amazon.com

I had a complaint with them recently where I was just going round in circles with the phone/live chat chat customer services. Was getting nowhere. Resolved within a couple of days of sending an email to that address.
    Pretty sure you won't manage to contact him via email even if you have a valid email address. I very much doubt he reviews his own @Amazon mailbox (not just from a personal perspective, but from a time & logistics perspective as well).

/anecdote
    I seem to recall watching a Black Mirror episode (Smithereens) were the only way to talk to the CEO was to kidnap an employee, not that I endorse such a course of action!
    managingdirector@amazon.co.uk john boumphrey UK MD
    Jeff@Amazon.com for Jeff Bezos
    ceoemail.com/ Is what you are looking for. All of the CEO emails and some numbers are there. You very rarely get a response from the CEO directly, but it is esculated to their VIP team and you will usually have contact within hours with someone who is a real decision maker and the complaint will stay with them until it is resolved.
    Ethan_HuntszE24/01/2021 12:45

https://www.ceoemail.com/ Is what you are looking for. All of the CEO …https://www.ceoemail.com/ Is what you are looking for. All of the CEO emails and some numbers are there. You very rarely get a response from the CEO directly, but it is esculated to their VIP team and you will usually have contact within hours with someone who is a real decision maker and the complaint will stay with them until it is resolved.

Had a peek and narrowed it down a bit - here's the link for Amazon UK ceoemail.com/s.p…590
    sdylan24/01/2021 14:41

Jeff has a team that reply’s from that Mail box

Thank's and cheer's
    aLV42624/01/2021 12:12

Pretty sure you won't manage to contact him via email even if you have a …Pretty sure you won't manage to contact him via email even if you have a valid email address. I very much doubt he reviews his own @Amazon mailbox (not just from a personal perspective, but from a time & logistics perspective as well)./anecdoteI seem to recall watching a Black Mirror episode (Smithereens) were the only way to talk to the CEO was to kidnap an employee, not that I endorse such a course of action!

He does read some emails sent to him by customers. If he reads one and doesn't like what he's read, he forwards the email to his team and sends his signature question mark which indicates "drop everything, get this sorted, NOW".

inc.com/bus…tml
    Tom.Wilson24/01/2021 17:09

He does read some emails sent to him by customers. If he reads one and …He does read some emails sent to him by customers. If he reads one and doesn't like what he's read, he forwards the email to his team and sends his signature question mark which indicates "drop everything, get this sorted, NOW".https://www.inc.com/business-insider/amazon-founder-ceo-jeff-bezos-customer-emails-forward-managers-fix-issues.html

Yeah, I'm sure he is like "oh look a £10 purchase on my web site didn't go well for a customer, wait while I take another sip of my Champagne on my $400M yacht"...
    aLV42624/01/2021 17:15

Yeah, I'm sure he is like "oh look a £10 purchase on my web site didn't go …Yeah, I'm sure he is like "oh look a £10 purchase on my web site didn't go well for a customer, wait while I take another sip of my Champagne on my $400M yacht"...

The Bezos question mark is pretty well documented lol.
    If you have a complaint you get told they escalate it (say, on Live Chat) but you always come away with the suspicion they do nothing.

Last time I complained was when I was watching an Amazon Logistics tracker, peeked out the window to see the guy coming and saw him at the wrong building number next to mine.

Next I knew it was "delivered through letterbox" to the same flat number, different building. This has happened twice to me now so, not only is it a shame I can't trust my neighbours, but Amazon just say "we'll look into it" (though if you buy from Amazon themselves, they ship a replacement order - if it's Amazon Warehouse you're out of luck).

I find the telephone option more productive if you want to escalate something - maybe give that a try first. Though, I'm not sure if you have.
    Live chat always worked for me, screen shot it all.. always be overtly polite and upset ...
    raich33324/01/2021 12:04

Is Jeff Bezos the USA ceo?

It’s not the owner who will come back to you it’s not even their own email address but their top customer service team, expect a reply in 24 hours and for them to sort it.
    louiselouise24/01/2021 13:03

Had a peek and narrowed it down a bit - here's the link for Amazon UK …Had a peek and narrowed it down a bit - here's the link for Amazon UK https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=c-9590

that one has been disconnected since the first lockdown jeff@amazon.com is the best to use.
    Jeff has a team that reply’s from that Mail box
    Author
    Thanks all!
    Tom.Wilson24/01/2021 17:22

The Bezos question mark is pretty well documented lol.

Yeah, but that's just marketing PR - do you think someone that has a net worth of $200Bilion is going to personally reply to an email? (edited)
    northeastkev24/01/2021 20:39

I had a complaint with them recently where I was just going round in …I had a complaint with them recently where I was just going round in circles with the phone/live chat chat customer services. Was getting nowhere. Resolved within a couple of days of sending an email to that address.

Looks like Jeff will be getting an email soon (just kidding, hopefully I don't get so annoyed with Amazon I have to resort to it). Wonder if he gets begging emails as well. Probably!
    Author
    Sharpie24/01/2021 11:59

managingdirector@amazon.co.uk john boumphrey UK MDJeff@Amazon.com for Jeff …managingdirector@amazon.co.uk john boumphrey UK MDJeff@Amazon.com for Jeff Bezos

Is Jeff Bezos the USA ceo?
    louiselouise24/01/2021 22:35

Looks like Jeff will be getting an email soon (just kidding, hopefully …Looks like Jeff will be getting an email soon (just kidding, hopefully I don't get so annoyed with Amazon I have to resort to it). Wonder if he gets begging emails as well. Probably!

Yeah - even on the post about that $400M yacht there people posting begging letters...
    Well it looks like you won't be able to contact Jeff any more...
    aLV42602/02/2021 22:24

He will still be there just not as CEO and I doubt they will removed the email address, even if they did there will always be a replacement like at any other big company that takes customer service seriously. (edited)
    deleted7595302/02/2021 22:33

He will still be there just not as CEO and I doubt they will removed the …He will still be there just not as CEO and I doubt they will removed the email address, even if they did there will always be a replacement like at any other big company that takes customer service seriously.

Your response makes no sense? Did you actually read what I posted?
    aLV42604/02/2021 13:56

Your response makes no sense? Did you actually read what I posted?Well it …Your response makes no sense? Did you actually read what I posted?Well it looks like you won't be able to contact Jeff any more...

you never contacted Jeff that was my point, he is still there anyway so your comment makes no sense as he is not actually leaving the company fully, he is still there as Executive Chair.
    deleted7595304/02/2021 15:19

you never contacted Jeff that was my point, he is still there anyway so …you never contacted Jeff that was my point, he is still there anyway so your comment makes no sense as he is not actually leaving the company fully, he is still there as Executive Chair.

Dude? Really? Go re-read my post on the 24th...
    aLV42604/02/2021 21:06

Dude? Really? Go re-read my post on the 24th...

Thing is I plenty others would looked at this thread and had seen it before, clicked on new comments button and thought you were just being a bit dumb with the announcement on the same day. Now it makes sense but hey good one, if you have to explain it was a joke based on a week earlier comment. (edited)
    Lol, what a ridiculous notion! Reality check required maybe?
's avatar