Posted 3 days ago

Anyone having issues with complete savings?

For the past week all my tracked transactions have been in a total mess,

Lots have vanished,whilst other appear multiple times,as in plus and minus
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Yes one of the transactions that disappeared I logged a missing transaction claim. The replied stating it had tracked and could be seen in my account. 
    A couple of days later it came back. 
    I have two transactions that have tracked twice. One of them states double cashback? There was a thread started on here a couple of weeks ago about double cashback. 
    As payments are normally every couple of weeks I am just going to wait and see what they pay me for next before contacting them if I need to. 
    So yes transactions are all over the place.
    12% eBay cashback at the too  

52736650-EaJCW.jpg
    Here are my recent transactions (edited)
    I've never heard of Complete Savings. Is it similar to Topcashback/Quidco?
    Author
    It's similar,but a lot better,
    most purchases give 10% cashback,

there is a monthly fee though,but that is claimable back each month as long as you follow the claim process
    I use them but find them very sketchy and don't trust them at all. My highest transaction vanished without a trace which is questionable, why not put pending or rejected, just removing them is odd. It was a holiday booking which I raised a claim for and they said this, which means no holiday can ever be claimed so basically a scam.

According to them you can only get holiday cashback if you book your holiday after you've departed on the holiday...

"Unfortunately, we were unable to credit the cashback requested as your purchase was ineligible due to an exclusion from the retailer conditions. "

"Customers will only earn rewards on Holiday Company bookings made on Holiday companies website and once the guest departs on their holiday." (edited)
    52737835-Zkz2Q.jpgThey paid my holiday last year. they contacted me 1st to check the holiday transaction was legitimate. The reason it is highlighted in red was because it exceeds the £250 earnings per month. Again they contacted me and informed me of this and then paid me just £250 that month, so I lost out on my other purchases that month but now I know this I can go back to TCB for that month once the £250 is exceeded. 
    I've noticed them disappear on my account, only to reappear or become part of a "payout" weeks later. It's super weird.
    To be fair to complete savings I have had purchases decline after they have paid me out because I then returned the item. It just ends up as a negative on your account until your balance exceeds the declined amount. I do not mind as it was genuine and they are super quick with payments normally. Generally between 2 weeks and 1 month after the transaction date. 
's avatar