Posted 21 November 2023

Anyone tried Heets?

A neighbour of mine is trying to give up smoking but doesn't get on with vaping that much. He's interested in Heets, heated tobacco sticks but unsure about them and I've never tried them myself. Anyone use them?

iqos.com/gb/…tml
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

2 Comments

's avatar
    I use em, we sell them in our store too, a lot of people that come in that struggle with vaping usually end up going onto heets. Taste can be a little weird at the start but it's the closest thing to a cig without the rest of the crap cigs have in them. There are a couple of different devices - would recommend the iluma one to start with & can be had for around £29 give or take with 2 free packets of heets. Can pick up heets from most vape shops and supermarkets usually around £6 a pack of 20.

Also if you pop into nearly any vape shop if you feel comfy they should have testers available for you to try them before you buy. Not as healthy vaping or coming off them all together but a damn site better than just having cigs.

They have mild, regular and bold cigarette strengths, menthol click, mild menthol and strong menthol strengths too.

Deffo suggested you try em before you commit but they have been good for us when we feel we need them.

One heet lasts around 6 or so minutes in the device & you get around 14 puffs / draws from it before its done - there not reusable.

If I can help anymore just let me know.
    Author
    I'll show him your post. Thanks. I'm tempted myself but I'm content with vaping. Also a bit pricey for me, but for him it would be cheaper than tobacco.