Posted 11 December 2023

Asda Christmas Reward Vouchers

Is anyone having the same problem as us, or is it just the machines in our store.

For all three of us in our family, we're finding we can't use the Christmas reward vouchers we have created.
The money comes of the bill as it should, but as soon as you go to pay the remaining bit of the bill the voucher is cancelled.

They have a very short shelf life ( to 31/12) and are impossible to use.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Ours worked fine. Think there are restrictions on what you can use them for and you have to be able to use the whole value of the voucher on the spend.

originally made ours to spend at George but then found you can’t use them on George website purchases
    I tried to use mine the other week and it wouldn't work, the lady in self checkout told me why but cant remember, think it was something to do with the amount i was spending, might have been trying to pay for my entire order with it and you cant but either way i managed to use them the next day, just go to a normal manned till (edited)
    I used my Christmas saver but you have to spend that much or above. Wish I knew you could split it ie £20-£20 vouchers instead of £40 up before creating the voucher but at least today Iv spent enough lol (edited)
    Worked fine for me last week
    Make sure the spend is not lower than the voucher. If correct I have no other suggestions. Lol
    Got couple to try, £2 off George clothing and £2 off toys.
's avatar