Posted 2 days ago

Asda Rewards not working

Since they updated their app, it's not been working.

The barcode scans as normal at the till but cashback/missions are not registering.

Is this happening to anyone else?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

40 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It’s to do with new Till System that’s been rolled out in Asda
    yes I think so too. My local asda was fine up until they updated the firmware on the tills and it's been nothing but trouble since. Oh well at least I had a good run on the Asda rewards before the wheels fell off! (edited)
    Nothing appeared on the app after 24 hours but nothing on the website or app about it, got through on the phone after a while, yes its a widespread issue, they do have the transaction but might take another day or so to update in the app, otherwise get back in touch.
    Are they saying all missing bonuses will eventually be credited?
    52624164-066q7.jpgAsda finally admitting that there is a problem which is step forward
    I just received my £5 cashback for the shopping done 2 days back.
    I've no idea, And what would the last four numbers be
    Try the self-checkouts. When you scan your rewards barcode, the new tills show 4 digits while the old ones just said something about a voucher being used. The change is very noticeable.
    This has happened a few times to me but with online orders, it would show at the checkout so much would be earned but then after my delivery nothing tracked in the rewards app, i contacted them on twitter (which seems to be the best way) and they told me to wait, i did, then got back in touch again as nothing had updated, they credited it manually after a few days and several messages.
    Yep seems to be a nationwide issue, and CS refuse to acknowledge the problem exists. Looks like this month's mission is going to be a waste of time unless you got all your scans in early.

The weird thing is, it's completely random. Even on the same till, some scans work fine. Bizarre.
    I managed to get a few scans in early last week ...but now the system won't even accept my vouchers because the system is has a "communication error". Unbelievable incompetence. If it wasn't for the milestone scans I wouldnt set foot in that hellhole of a supermarket in the first place
    Did you realy expect more from the new owners ?
    I see in the press the one brother regrets his decision to buy Asda and is trying to offload his share of the company. Can't say I blame him, what a mess of a company lol (edited)
    Worked for me yesterday
    Worked for me as well was a bit slow to update on the app
    Might need another update? Or are you making sure what ever you're buying is the right size what's on the rewards?
    Yes, I am facing a same problem, Asda rewards scanning but not registering the amount. I had a mission of £5 cashback on £15 purchase from George but even after scanning didn't get cashback. (edited)
    how long ago did you scan? Some people are reporting their rewards are updating the following day (others not at all)
    yup my scans have been funny since friday, did scans yesterday and nothing showing up
    Perhaps I've just been lucky.My scans are working perfectly
    do you know if the tills been have updated with the new firmware update in your local Asda? (you can tell if it has because the last 4 numbers of your rewards account now come up on the self check out screen after you scan your barcode) (edited)
    Author
    Anyone know if they've updated the tills yet at Harlow or Stevenage yet?
    Author
    On mine, several missions have now been completed but the cashback has not been added to the cashpot. (edited)
    Still no bonus nor movement on missions on mine. When did you shop?
    Blue light changing
's avatar