Posted 1 September 2023

Asda Spin to Win - Spend £5 instore on online to Spin Rewards Wheel on App

Saw this on Asda Rewards app. You’ll need to update rewards app to see “Spin to Win”.
Community Updates
6. Cashpot Awards Available

6.1 By spinning the wheel, you have the chance to win any of the following amounts:

At least 10,000 £100
At least 20,000 £10
At least 30,000 £5
At least 100,000 £3
At least 400,000 £2
At least 5,000,000 £1
At least 4,440,000 £0.50

6.2 The giveaway will be added into your main Cashpot and you will be able to see this in your Cashpot history.
New Comment

35 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Do you get a spin after spending £5 of free reward vouchers ?
    That's what happened for me.
    The giveaway will start on 31/08/2023 at 12.01am and end on 30/09/2023 at 11.59pm. You will receive your Cashpot amount shortly after spinning the wheel in the Asda Rewards app.
    Spun for 50p after buying a meal deal
    Author
    How’s this classed as to competition, their headline clearly says “Every spin is a winner”.

50899001-46ZZ4.jpg
    50899001-CgBnw.jpg (edited)
    Cause every spin leads to a prize… then you can convert to a voucher and use in store, it’s a freebie
    Thanks for posting
    Ooh, £100? Oooohhh, £100?! Oh, 50p...😔

50p more for the Xmas cashpot though 😁
    How'd you get the spin? Didn't show for me after shopping today
    Thanks! Will have a look in the app next time I'm in there. Went last night but just looked now and can't see anything, guess this started today?

I remember the last time they did this 'spin the wheel' game. The wheel was broken and quite often landed on £100 but nothing happened. No winner notification or anything. I sent a DM on Twitter of the screenshot I took and they sent me out a gift card.
    This started a few days ago i spent the £5 bonus voucher. Then saw this spin a wheel thing and got a quid added back to the cashpot. Not sure if it only works when you spend any of your cashpot? Worth a try to see if it does just convert £1 of your cashpot, spend it and see if you get a chance to spin the wheel?

Oh I've just seen the details further up and you have to spend at least £5 of your cashpot to get a spin of the wheel. (edited)
    Won £10 + 3 x £1 over past few days. Also some of the bonuses work out quiet well, Pepsi Max gets £1 back, making it £1 for 2L bottle.
    Don’t forget you can build your Xmas cashpot and get money back as well in November
    Don't forget to update the app
    Mine gives me 2 spins a day if I spend £5
    Won a quid on a £5 spend.
    Yeah, I've won a quid a few times and some 50p which is annoying as you can't convert them until you have £1. So it's tempting you to buy stuff to get more in the cashpot.
    Getting 2 spins each time i spend £5 now - biggest win is only £2 though.
    £2 is the biggest win I've had so far as well still a week to try and win the jackpot!
    Can only do 1 per day, so don't go doing multiple transactions with a £5 spend because you'll be wasting your time!

The prizes seem pretty good though - I have won more on this compared to scratch cards.
    I haven't done any multiple transactions in the past 7 days and still get 2 spins per shop - no idea why but i'm not complaining
    Its finished?
    51093261-YYv5T.jpg

+ another £5 that didn’t fit onto the screen.
    You're gonna need a bigger boat screen
    Spin to win ends tomorrow, the £5 first scan bonus ends today.
's avatar